Nocal Bay Area Local NSX run Hwy 25

Here are some pics from our local run yesterday. These are just a few of the Northern Cal Bay Area NSX's. Tremendous turnout of 17 NSX s'. Think it may have been the best turnout for a local event. Hope you like it.

DSC012921.JPG

DSC01264.JPG

DSC013221.JPG

DSC013012.JPG

DSC013311.JPG

DSC01319.JPG

DSC01336.JPG

DSC01337.JPG

DSC013991.JPG

DSC01382.JPG

DSC013801.JPG

DSC01396.JPG

DSC01406.JPG

DSC01403.JPG

I wish I had a better camera.

Last edited:
Here are some pics from our local run yesterday. These are just a few of the Northern Cal Bay Area NSX's. Tremendous turnout of 17 NSX s'. Think it may have been the best turnout for a local event. Hope you like it.

DSC01382.JPG

I wish I had a better camera.

Nice turn out indeed. What wheels are these? I like them...

Great gathering!! I cannot tell you how much I miss being in Norcal (lived in Fairield), and would've loved to be part of this drive. More pics PLZ!!

NICE gathering and pictures.
A couple of questions.. who's silverstone 02+?
Also what kind of hood is on it? (i know it is a nsx-r ducted, but which manufacturer) nice car!
thanks

Also what kind of hood is on it? (i know it is a nsx-r ducted, but which manufacturer) nice car!
thanks

+1.
What kind of wheels on the Silverstone?

I can't wait to get over there. What are these wheels? I have seen these on prime before but never asked. I think they look awesome.

DSC01288.JPG

Finally a shot of my car.:biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the pics. 17 NSXs is indeed a great turnout. We used to get turnouts of 20+ NSX at every event back in 2004/05 and w/ the summer coming up, you will likely get even higher turnouts this year.

thanks

It's a Procar hood (that I still haven't gotten aligned 100% to my liking :rolleyes: )

+1.
What kind of wheels on the Silverstone?

They're 18" Volk GT-Cs in gunmetal. (the rears will be for sale in a couple of months when my 19s come in :biggrin: )

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

J

Bummer!! I wish I still lived in Nor Cal, my Monaco Blue would have fit right in!

I'm usually not a big fan of white cars, but this one caught my eye. This white NSX is awesome. I like the color combo with the black top and the red NSX-R type seats. Is this Larry's NSX? What year is it?

DSC012811.JPG

Could the owner of this car please tell me sizes and offsets of these Enkei wheels?

Thanks!

It's a Procar hood (that I still haven't gotten aligned 100% to my liking :rolleyes: )

They're 18" Volk GT-Cs in gunmetal. (the rears will be for sale in a couple of months when my 19s come in :biggrin: )

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

J

J, what happened to your front spoiler I thought you had a color matched one :cool:

J, what happened to your front spoiler I thought you had a color matched one :cool:

I installed the Downforce front bumper under tray and it's not compatible with the Cantrell lip I used to have... so now I'm back to the OEM. I'm going to buy a new one but I can't decide if I want to leave it as-is, get it covered with a CF wrap or get it color-matched. We'll see...

J

Are you moving here, Dave?

Eventually yes. And I am bringing my NSX with me. Maybe another year however. Glad to see so many NSX's there. I just have no idea how people in SF drive up and down those streets without losing the car's nose. I would just not bring it into the city at all.

Eventually yes. And I am bringing my NSX with me. Maybe another year however. Glad to see so many NSX's there. I just have no idea how people in SF drive up and down those streets without losing the car's nose. I would just not bring it into the city at all.

Oh come on. I live in Pacific Heights. The hills are a challenge and I scrape every time I come out of my building. You have to bring it into the city. It's fun.:biggrin:

Back