NO TKTS NSX featured at SEMA & this month's Turbo Magazine

Dr. Ron's (NO TKTS) NSX was featured this month at the SEMA show in Pioneer Electronic's booth with Pioneer's newly released all-in-one touch screen/voice controlled navigation system. The car was also featured in this months Turbo Magazine which is on magazine racks now. Check out the picts! They are breath-taking! The car is equipped with a Comptech Supercharger that was tuned by Autowave in Huntington Beach with a special fueling and engine management package developed by Autowave around the Comptech Supercharger. Together, this package puts out 380 rear wheel horsepower on a relatively conservative Dyno Dynamics dyno. Congrats to Dr. Ron!

Autowave:
http://www.autowaveinc.com/index2.htm

0059.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

Wow. Very beautiful. Impressive bodykit and very nice colour too. Mind if I ask what colour it is?

Chris@SoS said:
Dr. Ron's (NO TKTS) NSX was featured this month at the SEMA show in Pioneer Electronic's booth with Pioneer's newly released all-in-one touch screen/voice controlled navigation system. The car was also featured in this months Turbo Magazine which is on magazine racks now. Check out the picts! They are breath-taking! The car is equipped with a Comptech Supercharger that was tuned by Autowave in Huntington Beach with a special fueling and engine management package developed by Autowave around the Comptech Supercharger. Together, this package puts out 380 rear wheel horsepower on a relatively conservative Dyno Dynamics dyno. Congrats to Dr. Ron!

Autowave:
http://www.autowaveinc.com/index2.htm

0059.jpg

Cheers,
-- Chris

saw the NSX @ SEMA. one of the best car i say from SOS. thanks CHRIS for the wiring info on the HID. hope we do some business together.

-Erwin

I was blown away by how much I liked this NSX at SEMA last week. Easily the best looking NSX there by far. Now I have to have the Cantrell GT setup.... :eek:

Wow, awesome Doc!!! In fact, you car looks so good, we need some recent brain surgery pics to create balance in this thread. :D

Seriously, your car looks amazing! :D

Ron, It still amazes me that this is the same stock black car that I caravaned with to Texas. Amazing transformation!

Don

this is one of the sweetest nsx's out there... i love the classy look of this car. aggressive; but yet keeps the exotic nature of the nsx... :cool: are there any really good rear shots of this car? i know its running the TYPE R wing; and i just ordered one for my car; and would love to see what it looks like...

JDMnsxR said:
this is one of the sweetest nsx's out there... i love the classy look of this car. aggressive; but yet keeps the exotic nature of the nsx... :cool: are there any really good rear shots of this car? i know its running the TYPE R wing; and i just ordered one for my car; and would love to see what it looks like...

I have a pic somewhere, but I know the rear is the +02 rear valence conversion, Taitec JGTC Par. exhaust, and Type R CF wing.

Looking great Ron. I saw your car in Turbo the other day at the supermarket (was supposed to pick up milk). Hopefully in December when Sandra and I are back in AZ we'll have a NSX dinner or something and we can see your car. Last time we saw it was last December I think. Love that color.

Nik

NO TKTS said:
A rear shot:

wow... just wow... :eek: :eek: :eek: that's the best rear end i've ever seen... in that photo; the car looks almost lavender (almost like the 30th anniversary lambo color)... but man... awesome car~!!! are the tailights the JDM dark lenses? and what does your license mean?

this might be a no brainer, but didn't you used to have the marga hills wide body? at last year's NSXPO?
if u didn't i apologize, but if u did
why did you change it?
I always loved the MH kit

JDMnsxR said:
wow... just wow... :eek: :eek: :eek: that's the best rear end i've ever seen... in that photo; the car looks almost lavender (almost like the 30th anniversary lambo color)... but man... awesome car~!!! are the tailights the JDM dark lenses? and what does your license mean?

The car looks a little darker in this picture because of the ambient light. The tail lights are the JDM dark lenses from Science of Speed. NO TKTS = NO TicKeTS (a plea to the arresting officer)!

NSXchnk said:
this might be a no brainer, but didn't you used to have the marga hills wide body? at last year's NSXPO?
if u didn't i apologize, but if u did
why did you change it?
I always loved the MH kit

There were major fitment issues (especially with the headlight assembly) and so Will Cantrell modified the Marga Hills aero parts to end up with the GT Series widebody.

No Tkts is a beautiful car no doubt. I too would love to see some high res 360 degree photos showing the entire car. Is that possible? Thanks

Cairo94507 said:
No Tkts is a beautiful car no doubt. I too would love to see some high res 360 degree photos showing the entire car. Is that possible? Thanks

I will post some additional pictures after I have a chance to see the Turbo article.

NO TKTS said:
I will post some additional pictures after I have a chance to see the Turbo article.

I saw your NSX at Autowave a few weeks ago, it is so perfect. Just picked up this month's turbo magazine, great issue.

I am next door in Indiana....sometime in the spring I want to trot over to Ohio and see this car in person. :eek: :eek:

This must be the month of the NSX. NSXs have been featured on Honda tuning, Turbo magazine, HCI, and Sport Compact Car.

Last edited:
Back