No NSX owner but Big Fan...

My Name is Luigi, Im no NSX owner but I went to an NSX picnic not to long ago..and all the people there were very nice and chill..It was a really fun day...Ive been on these forums for a few months but never posted anything...Just thought id make an intro..I love NSX's ill say that right now..Id love to have one if I could afford one...Im 18 and I drive a 2009 Honda Civic Si...here is my ride...

Exterior
Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
HFP Front and Rear Lip
Weathertech Window Visors
"SQUEEGIE"Sticker
Red Overlay Tails
CTR Front and Rear Emblems

Interior
Red Bride Gradient Door Panels
Red Bride Gradient ArmRest
Black w/ Red Stitching Bride Shift Boot
Blox NeoFinish Weighted Shifted Knob
LED Hyper White Dome Lights
V1(Valentine 1) Laser Police Radar
JDM Squash Air Freshner
CTR Steering Wheel Emblem
Red Underdash Lights
Broadway Mirror

Wheels and Tires
NEW SETUP: XXR 962 Gunmetal w/ Chrome Deep Dish Lip 17x9 +35 w/NITTO Neo Gen 205/40/17 Tires

Suspension
Skunk2 Pro-S Full Coilovers

Performance
Greddy Ti-C Cat-back Exhaust
AEM Cold Air Intake
P2R Throttle Body Spacer

Lighting
9006 8000k Volt HID Kit
Nokya 3000k Day Time Running Lights
Nokya 2500k H11 Yellow Fogs
LED License Plate Lights​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG00073-20100802-1805.jpg

IMG00074-20100802-1805.jpg

FacebookHomescreenImage2.jpg

lroc-7-9.jpg

FacebookHomescreenImage-1.jpg

I just did a legit photoshoot..I will post those once i get those pictures..I go to Cars and Coffee in Irvine everyonce in a while also...

Let me know what you think???
Thanx
-Squeegie:thumb:

Last edited:
Whats up man. I believe I met you at the picnic. Anyways, as I said that day, you have a nicely done civic. If you do up an NSX as nicely as you did your civic I am sure it would be killer. Keep an eye on this section and feel free to jump on any cruises we have.

that is a very nice civic si. i always wanted those... still thinking about getting it. u can find nsx's affordable for older models...

Nice looking car dude...Welcome :smile:

Nice Civic, I was actually considering one when I got rid of my Integra after almost 2 decades of ownership. Decided that two "coupes" in my garage didn't make sense, so I went with a Fit.

Thanks everyone for the chill comments...Yeah i put a lot of work in my car...And yeah im 18 but i did everything on my car on my own and I payed for every single part also...Full Time Student and Full Time Employee..Gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead in this world...

I would love to pick up and NSX..maybe next year when i give back this car...if i can find a right price and a perfect one..then forsure ill get one..but if not..then i think i might get an either s2000 or get and si sedan and do a type R conversion...

Thanks again everyone...btw..I will be at cars and coffee this saturday, if any NSX's will be there...

I think I am going to roll through C&C next week with a couple NSX's. Then we have a big meet (to work on windows, but could be a nice spot to meet a bunch of the SoCal guys) and a potential drive later that day.

Thanks everyone for the chill comments...Yeah i put a lot of work in my car...And yeah im 18 but i did everything on my car on my own and I payed for every single part also...Full Time Student and Full Time Employee..Gotta do what you gotta do to get ahead in this world...

I would love to pick up and NSX..maybe next year when i give back this car...if i can find a right price and a perfect one..then forsure ill get one..but if not..then i think i might get an either s2000 or get and si sedan and do a type R conversion...

Thanks again everyone...btw..I will be at cars and coffee this saturday, if any NSX's will be there...

I must say... I'm very glad I made my way into an NSX gradually. I must have went through 15 cars or so before I ended up with the NSX. The journey has made me appreciate this car so much more.

Do yourself a favor.. don't rush into buying an NSX :)

Nice civic, enjoy it and when you're ready you'll pick up an NSX, don't rush the process i went through a ton of cars with lots of track experience in each before i made the jump and my first event with the car was still out of my realm of comfort. (i had a b16 full suspension del sol, a miata, two mr2 turbos with lots of power and suspension, turbo awd eclipses, and a few mki mr2s as well) like an old man into a hot tub...take it slow and it'll reward you.

I think I am going to roll through C&C next week with a couple NSX's. Then we have a big meet (to work on windows, but could be a nice spot to meet a bunch of the SoCal guys) and a potential drive later that day.

Yeah i wanan roll up tomorrow cuz the wheels on my car I just got put on monday...and i did some interior work..Bride Door panels, Bride armrest and a bride shift boot...and the Carbon Fiber hood was put on friday...so im like ready to roll haha...

I must say... I'm very glad I made my way into an NSX gradually. I must have went through 15 cars or so before I ended up with the NSX. The journey has made me appreciate this car so much more.

Do yourself a favor.. don't rush into buying an NSX

Yeah i dont plan on rushing into it...I always loved the NSX's, and when i went to that picnic..I was in heaven, no joke..Never seen so many of them in one spot and everyone was just so warming and chill. I dont plan on rushing it..after my si...if i can get an nsx I will, but if not then there will be another time...Thats why im either looking into an S2000 AP2...white with red interior..which is so hard to find..or I might be thinking of a Acura TSX..converting it to a Honda Accord Type R, slamming it with some nice wide wheels...who knows...or get a new si sedan and do a type R conversion..I wanna stay close to my hondas though..haha

And thanks again for the great responses....Great Community here...

Last edited:
Back