No more new nsx...

In December 2007, American Honda CEO, Tetsuo Iwamura, confirmed a new NSX powered by a V10 engine would make its introduction into the market by 2010.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-Wards2010NSX_8-0>[9]</SUP> The new sports car would be based off of the Acura Advanced Sports Car Concept introduced at the 2007 North American International Auto Show.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-JPAcuraASCC_9-0>[10]</SUP> With Honda CEO, Takeo Fukui, challenging the developers to make the vehicle faster than its rivals,<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-IL2010demand_10-0>[11]</SUP> prototypes of the vehicle were seen testing on the Nürburgring in June 2008.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-JP2010prototype_11-0>[12]</SUP> On December 17, 2008, Fukui announced during a speech about Honda's revised financial forecast that, due to poor economic conditions, all plans for a next-generation NSX have been canceled.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-LL2010canceled_12-0>[13</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>
<SUP>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acura_nsx</SUP>
<SUP></SUP>

gee wiz - thank you mr. obvious. :tongue:

Welcome to NSXPRIME Brylek. You will find that a quick search is your friend.

BTW - your car is freakin sexy. You picked a great NSX to get started!

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm new to this forum and last night i was looking for a post like this and i couldn't find it so i posted a new one, this morning i recieved a private message from admin saying i posted this in the wrong place and it has been redirected here, sorry for mess again :)

Back