• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

No more DF seats??

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121471&page=13

Thread now locked ... is this because DF has given up on NSX owners? Last I had from Thomas was the shells are ready(?) but no leather to trim ... been waiting very patiently for news ... but it looks like the opportunity no longer exists

Anyone know differently please advise??

Been working for a while on seats guys. They simply are not producing them right now. The second they do I will have a group buy set up. I'll discuss again and try to get them going.

Then I shall wait for the group buy to start than....

Sad to say I also gave up, I wonder how many sets they could have sod if they made them...

Any body has power rails for sell , there's a set of real nsx r seats in the marketplace for 10k with power rails if anybody wants them

Within the next month or two I will be opening up a VERY limited group buy on the DF seats. DF and I have agreed on a small run of them Maybe 6 sets and only coming in Red Suede or Black Suede. Any other colors you will have to have done independently.

Reason for the wait is so they can get caught up on all the outstanding orders currently there from the other group buys. Then they will dedicate some time to make this run of seats. So hold tight everyone.

Making power rails also?

Within the next month or two I will be opening up a VERY limited group buy on the DF seats. DF and I have agreed on a small run of them Maybe 6 sets and only coming in Red Suede or Black Suede. Any other colors you will have to have done independently.

Reason for the wait is so they can get caught up on all the outstanding orders currently there from the other group buys. Then they will dedicate some time to make this run of seats. So hold tight everyone.

count me if there is a group buy.

thank you,

If the bolt spacing was the same, or at least was an option, to be as Recaro, there will probably be a bit more response as then it can be used with a larger variety of seat bases. I think this was an option that was available before so hopefully they saved their fixtures....

Those genuine nsx-r seats in the classifieds are pure sex. It's sad to see him parting it :(

If there is a group buy, do you think that there would be group buy pricing on some rails to go along with the seats? SOS rails maybe?

Can i suggest that when you get this underway that you offer the NSX R seatbelt recievers as they are narrower than the stock ones, at least for the pre 2002 model cars maybe?
this is for guys with 32 plus sized hips, its not much of a difference but it is noticable how much less they dig into your hips when climbing in maybe you can get a group buy off a dealer over there.

jusy my 0.02c i think wider guys would appreciate it

View attachment 97369 View attachment 97370

Last edited:
Back