No Dealers in the Dakotas!!

I just got back from Visiting Family in South Dakota and while there I noticed that there were no Acuras to be found...so I looked on the internet and couldn't find an Acura dealer in North or South Dakota!!:confused: :eek:

Does anybody know of any Prime members in the Dakotas?....seems like If I drove to Visit, I would have the only NSX in the state!!

I bought my former '91 NSX in Fargo, ND, back in '97. It was the only NSX registered in the state at that time. Prior to me purchasing the car, I wanted to have an Acura dealer look at it but found it wasn't necessary. Upon further checking, the closest dealer was about 250 miles away in Ohio.

The 2001 one I have now was originally leased in Sioux Falls SD. He only leased it two years. After the lease, the local Honda dealer had the car. I kept his SD plate which read NSX. It's not like that plate name was taken already!

timothyaw said:
The 2001 one I have now was originally leased in Sioux Falls SD. He only leased it two years. After the lease, the local Honda dealer had the car. I kept his SD plate which read NSX. It's not like that plate name was taken already!

It must have been leased from the Honda dealer...as there is no Acura Dealer in Sioux Falls:frown:

Ironically, the prior owner of my former '91 had a North Dakota "NSX" plate that I still have today. I keep in touch with him. About two years ago he bought a '91 or '92 red/black and still lives in Fargo. Not active on Prime though.

Back