No Activity in NE forums? 3 DAYS!

Whats everyone up to?

Freezing butt off & waiting to shovel snow. Took the NSX out last Saturday to look at trucks since it was going to snow on Sun. (it did)

TyraNSX said:
Freezing butt off & waiting to shovel snow. Took the NSX out last Saturday to look at trucks since it was going to snow on Sun. (it did)

Awful:frown: I had my car completly detailed on Saturday to put in the garage for the winter. I planned on putting it in the garage at my new house but there was still stuff in there. Sunday AM- I wake on to a snow covered NSX:mad: Its still sitting outside my house frozen shut.

I actually had my car out more the past six weeks than I did all summer, but I think it's in till spring now. So what's up with a Holiday Party this year?

NSXLNT said:
. So what's up with a Holiday Party this year?

good question, larry was supposed to post something:wink:

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
good question, larry was supposed to post something:wink:

It should be the first weekend in January. Give the birthday boy a little slack but keep your fingers crossed that he is not too busy filling out his AARP application to finalize the dinner plans.

We are here,just getting things together for Christmas/new year.The bee gets exercised weather permiting.

docjohn said:
We are here,just getting things together for Christmas/new year.The bee gets exercised weather permiting.

I read that too quick and thought you said... "The bee gets exorcised weather permiting" :eek: :eek:

Lol I think our little guy needs the exorcism!He is on the verge of walking unaided and he is all funked up by this freedom thing:eek: How is your little guy doing?

Last edited:
The little guy is enormous!! He's just about 5 months and he's over 18lbs. When you see him next to another 5 month old he looks like he's gonna eat them for lunch. Nicholas is making all sorts of noises as if he's trying to communicate, and he just started rolling over on his own.

Here's a photo of him in his first snow.....

nicholas_1st_snow.jpg

jadkar said:
The little guy is enormous!! He's just about 5 months and he's over 18lbs. When you see him next to another 5 month old he looks like he's gonna eat them for lunch. Nicholas is making all sorts of noises as if he's trying to communicate, and he just started rolling over on his own.

Here's a photo of him in his first snow.....

nicholas_1st_snow.jpg

Priceless:redface:

Back