NMBM II: Return To Hurricane Mt. Road (POLL)

Best Dates for NMBM II

• Total voters
I've selected a route for the second annual Northern Mountains Backroads Motoring event. I will be driving Hurricane Mt. Road as well as stopping for lunch at Moat Mountain again. More details to follow, but it will be an all-day event, possibly including a dinner stop, that won't see an interstate after we leave I-93 near Hooksett in the morning until that night. Any driving enthusiast is welcome. This isn't a race, rally, or contest of any kind, just scenic, unpopulated, and somewhat isolated touring.

You will be given directions with meeting locations including GPS coordinates. People are welcome to join for any part of the trip and I expect some will come as far North Conway for lunch and then do their own thing.

I'm leaning towards 9/15 but I'm gauging interest for other Saturdays in Sept. and Oct. Select any you'd be interested in. 9/29 is booked for a NELLI event and 10/6 is Columbus day weekend which makes for too many leaf peepers.

I can actually do both 10/13 and 10/20 (add 1 vote to the tally for 10/20 as I only originally voted for 10/13).

October 13th. I'll post details later, but we'll be meeting in Hooksett, NH and take back roads to North Conway for lunch with a stop along the way. At this point you'll have the option of continuing for the long loop, or doing your own thing in North Conway. I'll supply suggested return route information for those who chose the latter.

Back