Nissan GT-R VS. NSX size comparison

Apologies if this is a repeat, but I thought it would be fun to find a comparison of the new GT-R with the NSX in terms of size only. Take a look:

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/pictures-nissan-gt-r-vs-honda-nsx-size-comparison

hondagt_1.jpg

10297-450x-hondagt_5.jpg

10298-450x-hondagt_6.jpg

10294-450x-hondagt_2.jpg

10296-450x-hondagt_4.jpg

10295-450x-hondagt_3.jpg

EDIT: this has been posted already - see next post for link to original thread!

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind having a GTR to play with (but not for any markup). BTW, white looks real good for both cars.

compared to the NSX the R35 looks heavy. ur right they both look good in white(NSX always looked good in white)

I'm bidding on both on E-bay right now,,,,buy them now price is 20000.:tongue:

The Joke is based on the fact that so many stolen pics are used on e-bay by scammers to sell cars they don't own.We have eagle eyed primers always alerting us of these scams when a bogus nsx comes up,so I thought I might add some humor to this repost thread:wink:

The Joke is based on the fact that so many stolen pics are used on e-bay by scammers to sell cars they don't own.We have eagle eyed primers always alerting us of these scams when a bogus nsx comes up,so I thought I might add some humor to this repost thread:wink:
Haha, I sort of thought thats what you meant, but wasn't sure.

Wait until it goes down to $10K first :wink:

Wait until it goes down to $10K first :wink:

$10K is what they really want for both cars. The thing is he only has a check for $20K so after you deposit it, send him the other $10K and both cars are yours!

And isn't is hilarious that pics from a member here get lifted from a thread on Prime, reposted somewhere else and then back to Prime. It's the internet as a Mobius Strip. :)

ONCE THE TUNERS GET AHOLD OF THE GTR, THEY WILL BE WICKED FAST. I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ONE IN MY FLEET.:cool:

the gtr is a hideous machine and is ruining some good pics of that nsx.....c'mon.....the nsx looks much nicer right??? And I own neighter car...The GTR is like an expensive version of the STI.....world beating performance for it's time and price.....Unfortunetly you could buy the better looking equaly performing EVO for the same price...Much like you can buy the better looking equally performing Z06 for the same price...

:confused: whatever:rolleyes:

the gtr is a hideous machine and is ruining some good pics of that nsx.....c'mon.....the nsx looks much nicer right??? And I own neighter car...The GTR is like an expensive version of the STI.....world beating performance for it's time and price.....Unfortunetly you could buy the better looking equaly performing EVO for the same price...Much like you can buy the better looking equally performing Z06 for the same price...

Back