Niguel Motors

Anyone talked to Ramon? No answer on the phones, both home, office and Tom's cell. Like to get my car back before the doors are closed. Not sure what is going on but it doesn't sound good to me so far, does anyone know more? Gil

Gil -
Went there on Friday morning. Talked to Ramon for about 30 minutes. I think he is in Vegas for the weekend.
Scott

Thanks Scott, Good to know. Thats covers Ramon, what's Tom doing these days? Doreen??????????????????

Gil -
Went there on Friday morning. Talked to Ramon for about 30 minutes. I think he is in Vegas for the weekend.
Scott

Wow, I hope he wasn't in the gridlock I saw on Saturday, going towards Vegas. :frown: I was on my final leg home from Pennsylvania, from Cedar City, Utah to OC, on my 14th day in the S2000, and the to-Vegas traffic was a nightmare. I guess the 91 freeway closure on Friday made people leave on Saturday instead.

Last edited:
The Vegas drive this weekend must be HELL! Glad I'm home :biggrin:

That's 2 weeks in a row to Vegas! I think Ramon has joined Poker Stars.com, he wears sunglasses all day long and keeps saying "I'm all in" all the time! :biggrin:

hmmmm....and Tom kept on saying REBUY!!! I think they're in training to be a professional poker player!

How are yah Gil...n' Scott

That's 2 weeks in a row to Vegas! I think Ramon has joined Poker Stars.com, he wears sunglasses all day long and keeps saying "I'm all in" all the time! :biggrin:

Calvin, I'll be alot better tomorrow after I get the car back, haven't driven her in 4 months! Hope to see you at South Coast Thursday. Gil :biggrin:

Always looking forward to seeing you...however, I am up north now. Won't be able to make this up coming one. You can have my slice of pizza :tongue:

Calvin, I'll be alot better tomorrow after I get the car back, haven't driven her in 4 months! Hope to see you at South Coast Thursday. Gil :biggrin:

Always looking forward to seeing you...however, I am up north now. Won't be able to make this up coming one. You can have my slice of pizza :tongue:

Calvin, You'll be missed :biggrin:

Back