Nice turnout today at FOCNJ!!!

Alan and Bailey can post up some pictures!!! Great seeing them and the Don as an added bonus. Alan, sorry I brought a friend to win the door prize that had your name on it!!! Buy hey, he's going through a real rough time now and it really helped!!!! Alan was one of the few who brought his toy out in the rain, now go and clean it!!!!:wink:

Alan and Bailey can post up some pictures!!! Great seeing them and the Don as an added bonus. Alan, sorry I brought a friend to win the door prize that had your name on it!!! Buy hey, he's going through a real rough time now and it really helped!!!! Alan was one of the few who brought his toy out in the rain, now go and clean it!!!!:wink:

Roger you got a cam from your wife some time ago but I have yet to see you actually use it...... at least your using your camera phone. I just got back from a wedding so pics will go up maybe tommorow.... Mayyyy be I said:cool:

Roger you got a cam from your wife some time ago but I have yet to see you actually use it...... at least your using your camera phone. I just got back from a wedding so pics will go up maybe tommorow.... Mayyyy be I said:cool:

Cam from my wife, oh you mean "camera", hell my cell phone is a 3mega camera, but with talent like you and Alan, why bother?
Damn, Bailey at FOCNJ and then a wedding, you won't have to eat for the rest of the week!!:biggrin:

Cam from my wife, oh you mean "camera", hell my cell phone is a 3mega camera, but with talent like you and Alan, why bother?
Damn, Bailey at FOCNJ and then a wedding, you won't have to eat for the rest of the week!!:biggrin:

Im doing a de-tox right now so im eating veggies and fruit for the next seven days....... I got it worse then you this week.... I cant even have chicken

Back