Nice rock

I came across this interesting sight while web surfing, and thought I'd share. :)

More pics here.

Photo-4.jpg

Photo-3.jpg

It is all about the USA, baby. You better believe in this country, your country. Beside, I am one of her defender, and I will always do my best to see that rock like those stood.

Well, while it's not MY country, you'd be suprised how many up here are firmly in support of the U.S.s' initiatives. Our press has a way of painting us as Ameri-phobic haters of all things American, but that simply isn't the case. The recent (percieved) reluctance on Canada's part to back the U.S. isn't strongly borne out as we have several units in Afgahnistan and our JTF2 unit served in Bagdad (shhh...it's a secret so don't tell anyone....we didn't) I strongly believe that Canada and the United States represent two versions of the same theme: that a country ruled by choice and reason, bolstered by freedom and responsibilty, is the best possible method towards universal awareness and the advancement of us all. And those people on both sides of our border who don't think that's worth fighting for are beyond my comprehension. What a wonderful monument to those ideals. I was moved by the photos. Wish I had on on my front lawn...some folks need to be reminded.

NoSeX4U said:
Well, while it's not MY country, you'd be suprised how many up here are firmly in support of the U.S.s' initiatives. Our press has a way of painting us as Ameri-phobic haters of all things American, but that simply isn't the case. The recent (percieved) reluctance on Canada's part to back the U.S. isn't strongly borne out as we have several units in Afgahnistan and our JTF2 unit served in Bagdad (shhh...it's a secret so don't tell anyone....we didn't) I strongly believe that Canada and the United States represent two versions of the same theme: that a country ruled by choice and reason, bolstered by freedom and responsibilty, is the best possible method towards universal awareness and the advancement of us all. And those people on both sides of our border who don't think that's worth fighting for are beyond my comprehension. What a wonderful monument to those ideals. I was moved by the photos. Wish I had on on my front lawn...some folks need to be reminded.

It's nice to hear those things from a Canadian. The press both Canadian and American, do a good job of painting our neighbor to the north as the neighborhood France.

Sig said:
It's nice to hear those things from a Canadian. The press both Canadian and American, do a good job of painting our neighbor to the north as the neighborhood France.

He just said that so he won't be rediculed because he'z a Canadian... :D :p

Phoen$n, Anyway to find out where in Iowa, I'll be traveling there next week and wanted to take a peek?

coolnsx said:
Anyway to find out where in Iowa, I'll be traveling there next week and wanted to take a peek?
I don't know the location, but the info on the artist (incl. contact info) is located here. Good luck, and have a nice trip!

Ah, Zuerst...such mis-trust. I have no alterior motive...as a Canadian, it could be argued we have little motivation whatsoever...:D

Back