Nice NSX gathering at FOCNJ today

Great to see Alan, "The Don", and Bailey today at Ferrari of Central NJ. Don't know who showed up in a red NSX with Jersey plates (not Alan). As usual, Alan walks out with all the prizes, including a track day at New Jersey MotorPark. Both Alan and Bailey were taking pictures, so I'm sure that they'll be posted up soon. Great seeing them today, come on and drive those cars before the white stuff hits the streets.

You guys are'nt hooked up with the "exotic" car club:wink: I think they gave out only 2 vouchers for Japanese participants:tongue:

You guys are'nt hooked up with the "exotic" car club:wink: I think they gave out only 2 vouchers for Japanese participants:tongue:
Not quite, but it was an invitation event, once you've attended, you're on the list for the subsequent events. Really the only dealership worth doing business with if you're going to get a Ferrari (or Maserati). I know people that buy from them down to Virginia and up to Ct. Chris Miele, the general manager is just an incredible car guy, resource and runs Penske's store in Edision NJ, like no other car store that you'll ever visit. Plus he knows how to handle customers, and potential customers, and also hires some nice "eye candy", just ask "The Kid", he stole one from Bridgewater!:wink::biggrin:

As usual I get "BLAMED" for winning all the good prizes :biggrin: It was a great day and the turnout was quite spectacular. There was all types of eye candy on hand including a few Ford GT's, Lambos, MClaren SLR's and even a brand new Nissan GTR (which by the way almost no one paid any attention). The BBQ was catered by Famous Dave's and the people enjoyed watching the race from Brasil and talking cars all day. It was really nice to see Roger, Bailey and my thanks to TheDon for the ride over.
As soon as I get a chance I will post whatever I have but Sunday was the first relaxing day I have had in months and it's back to the grind today :frown:
The red NSX was a 96. We waited around but the owner didnt show so we headed home.
It was Great to see the crew and we have to find some TIME to get one more run in before the winter really sets in :rolleyes:

Not quite, but it was an invitation event, once you've attended, you're on the list for the subsequent events. Really the only dealership worth doing business with if you're going to get a Ferrari (or Maserati). I know people that buy from them down to Virginia and up to Ct. Chris Miele, the general manager is just an incredible car guy, resource and runs Penske's store in Edision NJ, like no other car store that you'll ever visit. Plus he knows how to handle customers, and potential customers, and also hires some nice "eye candy", just ask "The Kid", he stole one from Bridgewater!:wink::biggrin:

I would have gone had I been invited. I've received invites from Jackie in the past - looks like being on the list for past events doesn't really guarantee future invites.

I would have gone had I been invited. I've received invites from Jackie in the past - looks like being on the list for past events doesn't really guarantee future invites.
I guess that you can be "removed" from the list for "cause"!!! Besides, "The Don" took your place, and Alan won all the prizes!!!:biggrin:

I guess that you can be "removed" from the list for "cause"!!! Besides, "The Don" took your place, and Alan won all the prizes!!!:biggrin:

I won a free detail for my car ... Thanks Ferrari of Central NJ and Chris Meile for a fabulious event. Great seeing everyone there and hope to see you all at the next Holiday dinner.

I won a free detail for my car ... Thanks Ferrari of Central NJ and Chris Meile for a fabulious event. Great seeing everyone there and hope to see you all at the next Holiday dinner.
As I said at the event, they don't know what they're getting themselves in for having to detail your car!!! Here's a video that someone made of the event, long but pretty cool:

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=906df410-b45b-4135-badd-9b4a0172e156" width="428" height="352" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br/><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/906df410-b45b-4135-badd-9b4a0172e156.htm">2008 Brazilian F1 GP viewing</a>

Back