NH NSX 2004 - Exotic Car Show: June 19

NH NSX 2004 - June 19

With NSXPO being in the Northeast region, at Watkins Glen this year. The NH NSX 2004 will be held June 19, 2004.

This year our destination will the the Exotic Car Show, which we will be part-taking. This should be a huge multi-make show benefiting the NH Make a Wish Foundation.

The clubs invited include: NSXCA NE, Ferrari Club, Lambo Club. Aston Martin Club, Corbra GT-40 Club, Porsche Club of America, Jaguar Club, MG Club, Lotus Club, Pantara Club, Triumph Club and others.

The Viper Club of America North East is organizing this event. It should be a huge event and for a great cause.

As ussual, I will book hotel rooms (Friday June 18 and/or Saturday June 19 and organize a dinner.

I will post info on www.nsxuppereast.com , if you are a NSXCA member you will get registration info in the mail and updates will be posted here and the uppereast web site.

So, put the date aside this should be car show to remember.

Cheers Rich

Last edited:
Oh NOOOO!!!!!

Folks-

Just remembered that the U.S. GP at Indianapolis is on June 10th weekend as well! I already have tickets! Will miss you guys, but will try to make the EXPO.

Cheers-

Nev:mad: :mad: :(

Rooms are available at the Nashua Marriott for Friday June 18 and/ or Saturday June 19, 2004.

Reservations must be made by May 19, 2004. The rate is $84.00 a night per room. You must tell the hotel you are part of the NSXCA Group to get this rate.

Go to www.nsxuppereast.com to get more info.

A mailing has been sent to all NSXCA North East members.

Last edited:
Hi Bob,

We are in the "good" weather year. It seems we have alternating good and bad years.

Last year was bad: NH event (avoided the hurricane) weather turned out OK, Lime Rock (Wet), Poker Rally (Cloudy). Every other year, we are due!

This year with NSXPO we are destined to have a great season.

Look forward to seeing you guys.

Rich

Back