Next Varsity meet

Depending upon weather, I would like to drive down from Chattanooga. What time do you gather? Anything go on at these meets I should know about?

Thanks
-Robert

yeah. Get there early and be careful which row you drive down as the parking lot is shitty in a lot of spots:biggrin:

Someone actually hit my car in my office parking lot. There is a good size dent in my drivers door. I would still like to come but I am not sure if I will have the NSX there.

Either way I will be there and I think I will have a camera crew with me who is doing a segment on grassroots automotive culture for ABC News if anyone else is interested.

Reminder varsity meeting is this weekend. If your interested in coming PM me your email and I will add you to the list.

GoFastGuy, if your going to come down best thing would be to meet up with one of us and follow us down. Nothing special to know about. Should have a nice turn out this week. Prob 150+ cars there.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Tim here, I'm planning to come down for a while to see the NSX crowd. Hope to see you guys there. I'm still searching for my first one and love any chance I can get to see them up close and hang with you owners. Do you think you'll park in the same area? I'm also hoping that the fellow with the red early gen car with all the miles on it will be there. I'm now considering the first gen cars as it is still possible to get a low miler. The low milers in the later models are out of my budget range. Doesn't have to be super low but no more than 20k to 30k. Anyway would love to talk with him as to his experiences wtih the first gen car.

I am still as fired up as ever. I've got a line on a couple but I'm waiting to see about one that would be perfect. Talk to you guys tonight.

Alex, glad you'll be there. Sounds like you got something going on! Sorry to hear about your car. Damn what a bummer.

Tim

Sorry, Cannot make this weekend due to a couple of gigs I'm playing. Shooting for next month so be sure to keep me informed as to when.

Looking forward to it,
-Robert

Back