Next Meet

So anyone have plans for the next meet as I am now ready to attend :) I usually go to buffalo wild wings thrusdays in chino hills for bonless wings when i get off work around 9pm if anyone wants to stop by.

So anyone have plans for the next meet as I am now ready to attend :) I usually go to buffalo wild wings thrusdays in chino hills for bonless wings when i get off work around 9pm if anyone wants to stop by.

Buffalo Wings is a great spot, are you going there tonight?

Naw, not tonight, today is wednesday. If you guys want to roll out I down to go out this thrusday...tommrow. And yea, it is a resturant. It serves american food like burgers and stuff but mainly boneless wings and regular wings. I try to go like 2x a month, so every other thursday as thursdays are 50 cents boneless wings :) I work at UPS so I go when i get off around 9ish. Always down to go with people who are out going. Last time i meet up with some 350z guys when i had that car and ended up most were quite and i talked all night to a dude with a mr2 lol. But yea, just google the resturant, its poping up all over. Mine is right down the street in chino hills.

Last edited:
Naw, not tonight, today is wednesday. If you guys want to roll out I down to go out this thrusday...tommrow. And yea, it is a resturant. It serves american food like burgers and stuff but mainly boneless wings and regular wings. I try to go like 2x a month, so every other thursday as thursdays are 50 cents boneless wings :) I work at UPS so I go when i get off around 9ish. Always down to go with people who are out going. Last time i meet up with some 350z guys when i had that car and ended up most were quite and i talked all night to a dude with a mr2 lol. But yea, just google the resturant, its poping up all over. Mine is right down the street in chino hills.

I was in Chino Hills last night, the only reason I asked...

Set something up for the next 'happy hour' Thursday, and make a thread in this forum. There are a lot of owners in Chino Hills, and it's a great location (with good wings); there was a Supra meet there a few months back with 50+ cars.

Back