Newsong.. Irvine. Any other Prime members attend?

Does anybody else go to Newsong in Irvine? I saw another Prime member there.. Just want to say hello and introduce myself..

I have a friend that invited me to go there, but never made it down.

I drove past one day and noticed it was completely shutdown. Unless it moved from their old place near Boomers/John Wayne Airport, I don't think anyone goes there anymore.

Nope, it's not shut down at all. I regularly attend there.

About 3 weeks ago, there was a black nsx NA1 there though. Very clean and gorgeous exhaust sound. Wanted to say hi and ask him if he was on prime, but he left there asap b4 i could reach him..

Nope, it's not shut down at all. I regularly attend there.

About 3 weeks ago, there was a black nsx NA1 there though. Very clean and gorgeous exhaust sound. Wanted to say hi and ask him if he was on prime, but he left there asap b4 i could reach him..

That was me, I decided to take the car out for a drive since I was invited to go.

It's hard for me to get up usually since I am up pretty late the night before.

I might be there tomorrow.......Dave is a great speaker there......too bad they didn't have a afternoon service for people like me. :cool:

That was me, I decided to take the car out for a drive since I was invited to go.

It's hard for me to get up usually since I am up pretty late the night before.

I might be there tomorrow.......Dave is a great speaker there......too bad they didn't have a afternoon service for people like me. :cool:

That was you? Awhh. Not sure if you remember this, but I was driving a blue wagon (mazda) at the time on the 405. I was looking at your car thinking, "What a fine representation of a well maintained & clean car.." After i pulled into the parking lot, I still heard you driving around the lot looking for parking. Your exhaust is really throaty and deep. :smile:

That was you? Awhh. Not sure if you remember this, but I was driving a blue wagon (mazda) at the time on the 405. I was looking at your car thinking, "What a fine representation of a well maintained & clean car.." After i pulled into the parking lot, I still heard you driving around the lot looking for parking. Your exhaust is really throaty and deep. :smile:
Yeah I think I remember your car......nice car by the way.....I really like the new mazdas they look really nice.

Thanks for the compliments and just hit me up next time you see me......

Hope everyone had a good 4th.....I had fun being in South OC for 4th myself.....

I'll try to see if I can wake up for Newsong today......:cool:

Last edited:
Back