Newer member, future owner

I joined the site a couple of months ago and have just been lurking in the shadows picking up good information. I am from Columbus, Ohio. I plan on purchasing a black 91-93 NSX in April of next year. Probably make a vacation out of it. I currently own a 93 Civic 4dr and an 03 Accord Ex/L Sedan 4cyl 5spd. My girlfriend has a turboed 89 Prelude and a 98 Prelude. We both work at Honda dealerships(competitors). We also help Admin a local Prelude club in Ohio.
Here are a couple of pics of our cars
89lude
rain.jpg

03Accord
newtoys001.jpg

93Civic
1237617966_ORIG.jpg

98Lude
evanslude.jpg

Love the site and cannot waite to get my NSX. Have fun at NSXPO. All the events will be amazing. Might see a couple of you while you are here.

Welcome to Prime. This is a terrific group of people and even though I sold my NSX 2 months ago, I am hooked on this site. More information about the NSX than you will ever need.

Welcome to Prime. You will find lots of useful info from this site and from its members. Do your homework and good luck on your search next April.

I have been soaking up information for the last 2 months on here. There is so much to learn. Everyone on the site seem friendly and very helpful.
Quick question: What would it cost to sit in on the seminars and be at the concours(as a spectator in awe) on Sat at NSXPO. I see this as a chance that I can learn even more and get to meet some of the members of the community. I can only attend on Sat.

Back