Newby here NSX fan from London

Hi guys, nice forum you have here.

I'm Maxim and planning to get NSX so all suggestions are welcome!

- What mileage to get?
- What to check on car? (most important things to check)
- Any special place in UK where I should look?
- How is with taxes and insurance on NSX? (what is best place for insurance)
- Mistakes? (any advice is welcome)

Thank you!

- What mileage to get?
Who cares its an NSX drive it like a bat outta hell about 12 city( redline to redline )normal driving about 19 and 28 Hwy
- What to check on car? (most important things to check)
read this link
http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/viewall.html
- Any special place in UK where I should look?
not sure if they have craigslist UK or auto classifieds best place to check I think
- How is with taxes and insurance on NSX? (what is best place for insurance)
if you in the UK you should check your current autoinsurance for a quote
- Mistakes? (any advice is welcome)
dont get an Automatic you may lose interest in the car nothing wrong with an automatic though, and dont get an Manual transmission NSX that has an aftermarket clutch some are so stiff you will not like the car as a daily driver. track maybe but daily not so much. I knew a guy that wanted an NSX forever helped him get into his first NSX the clutch was so strong he lost interest in the NSX altogether cuz it was a PIA to drive daily in traffic.
now some like to press 300lbs ( it seems ) in one leg but thats just me

good luck on your search you should try and contact huggabugga he is in France and is selling one of his NSX's

Last edited:
had to correct my statement about auto's LOL

read it again. sorry auto guys. open mouth insert foot :rolleyes:

i guess my question to you would be

1. HOW MUCH are you willing to spend?

I don't know what the prices in UK are like but i believe that's the first question YOU need to ask yourself.
Second, look and see what kinda NSX (age, mileage, ect ect) your maximum budget can afford....i will go out on a limb and say that there isn't much to pick from in the UK.
However, if you are looking outside of UK then you need to factor in the cost of transportation to your home country along with any necessary upgrades/changes necessary to make a car made for a foreign market friendly with the UK rules and regulations.

zaid

Last edited:
Plan on spending about 18,000 pounds to start. Look at the shops where it was serviced.

Last edited:
Try to locate a reputable independent Honda mechanic to do all your mending, then locate a car. Do you have a garage? Where in London?
Cheers

Back