Hello everyone. I'm Tony and I'm in the early stage of wanting to buy a NSX. What I mean by early is that I don't plan on getting it til about 3 yrs from now since I am still overseas in Japan. I have been debating for the longest time between the NSX and the Supra for my next car and ofcourse the NSX won :biggrin:. So I'm here to soak up all the info from the site to help me in my journey of becoming a proud NSX owner :biggrin:.

Welcome to the site. I am giving myself about the same time span as you for when to make my purchace. Of course I am still 21 and in college so right now I couldn't afford one. :frown:

Are you stationed in Japan? If so what branch are you in?

Welcome to the site. I am giving myself about the same time span as you for when to make my purchace. Of course I am still 21 and in college so right now I couldn't afford one. :frown:

Are you stationed in Japan? If so what branch are you in?

Yes I'm currently stationed in Japan and I'm in the Navy. If I was still in the states I would probably have one already.

Well both the cars you had on your list, are cars you dont see alot on the road, well depending on what year supra you were looking at,, but the NSX is the way to go def,,, I get atleast 2-3 compliments a day while driving my NSX, but if you dont keep her happy she hurts your walet,, big time,, well this site is the way to go,, but before you do buy one you need to read this http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html
it is a must read before your purchase,, I tell you it helped me out and educated me about the years and how high miles is not a factor in the NSX

I was always a big fan of the MKIII Supras. I might need to pick one up just to goof around with....they are really cheap these days!

Good luck in your aspirations of NSX ownership!

Well both the cars you had on your list, are cars you dont see alot on the road, well depending on what year supra you were looking at,, but the NSX is the way to go def,,, I get atleast 2-3 compliments a day while driving my NSX, but if you dont keep her happy she hurts your walet,, big time,, well this site is the way to go,, but before you do buy one you need to read this http://www.hondatuningmagazine.com/includes/htup_0810_acura_nsx_buyers_guide/index.html
it is a must read before your purchase,, I tell you it helped me out and educated me about the years and how high miles is not a factor in the NSX

It was between the MKIV and the NSX. The link is an awsome site with a lot of good info. Thanks!

Back