Newbie, somewhat.

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself to nsxprime. I've been an avid follower of this site for about a year and not having an nsx I rarely posted. But that has just changed, I am a new owner to a "91 bl/bl, pretty much stock nsx. I've had it for 2 weeks and I can't wait to track it. I've appreciated help from various ppl on this site and I am proud to be apart of it. This forum is by far the best that I have seen, everyone is very corgial, and fairly respective of each others opinion. I was at Larry's nsxmodified last weekend and met him for the first time and he was a gentleman. I think he's got a new customer.
Well thanks for letting me feel apart of the nsx community.

Paul Kim

Originally posted by HPV100:
I was at Larry's nsxmodified last weekend and met him for the first time and he was a gentleman. I think he's got a new customer.
Well thanks for letting me feel apart of the nsx community.

Paul Kim

Paul,

I was at NSX modified this last weekend too. I was there on Saturday from 2-3pm to get the window fix done on my car. I didnt stick around long cause it seems that i would need to get other things done as well. when where you there?

Paul,
I know you been reading the forum for quite some time....so I won't consider you a newbie! Congrats on your new car, and once again, welcome to the forum. Hope to see you this Thrusday, if possible.
JACK

Hey Paul- I met you last Sunday, I had the black 93 remember...? There is a track event coming up on the 20th....its a great deal at $145....I wanted to go but as you know, been having some annoying issues...

I am still going to the event to check it out, and see what its like, if you want to go with me let me know, will be leaving early in the morning though on that Friday...
BTW- sign up for the Nov. event, I'm in for sure...

Khue,
I was at Larry's last sunday at 5:00pm and I need to take my car to Larry sometime cuz he wants to check it out and do an inspection for me.

Jack,
Hey thanks for all your help and I definately want a ride. I don't know if I'm going to make it but lets get together when you get back

Leo,
Hey your car by the way is sweet! I love the rims. I'm interested in the track event on the 20th, do you know if it is full and where is it going to be at. I'm going to check my work schedule to see if I can take that Friday off. I'll let you know. If I make it to Larry's this thursday, I'll see ya there.

Paul

Hi Paul, welcome to our community!
smile.gif

How about coming out to SOCal Canyon Run this Saturday 9-14? If you're interested, write to Alex Vizcarra at [email protected]. and let him know you're going.
Hope to see you there!

Back