Newbie needs help jh4na12602t000011

Last edited:
Re: Newbie needs help

Hello,

I am in MA and have driven by this dealer several times. The dealer is a typical used car lot that does not carry high-caliber cars. NSX looks completely out of place among Altimas and old Accords. The car looked like it was involved in an accident with noticeable paint work all over the passenger side and the front. That probably explains the price.

You definitely want to have the car checked out thoroughly.

Hello,

I am in MA and have driven by this dealer several times. The dealer is a typical used car lot that does not carry high-caliber cars. NSX looks completely out of place among Altimas and old Accords. The car looked like it was involved in an accident with noticeable paint work all over the passenger side and the front. That probably explains the price.

You definitely want to have the car checked out thoroughly.

Thanks for your advise! Did you see the defects on the car directly or from the scans? The dealer's description made the car sound much nicer!

Thanks for your advise! Did you see the defects on the car directly or from the scans? The dealer's description made the car sound much nicer!

Well, if you see the car in person, you can definitely tell the paintwork and that the car was in an accident. However, I do not know the severity of the accident. On the link that you provided, I did not see any pictures of the passenger side of the car. I do not know if that was intentional. You should definitely call the dealer and inquire more about the car and get the inspection done by an independent mechanic.

I would run a carfax.com on it. Its the same color as the guy on prime whose mechanic crashed the car. He got a new one (not to suggest its the same one, I don't remember the story).

Carfax it.

Thanks for all your advises! I will use carfax and mech. inspection before arranging to buy any car "unsighted". But knowing about the problem on this car, I would not even consider it to save myself from any potential problems.

Back