newbie here saying hi

hello nsxers,

i've been lurking the nsxprime board for a month now and i just wanted to introduce myself to you all.

i have owned a few sports cars and the nsx has always intrigued me.

last year i bought a nissan 350z instead of buying a used nsx. i thought that a new car with a warranty with good performance was going to satisfy me, but i was wrong. i should of bought the nsx in the first place.

i like the 350z, but the nsx is what i really wanted.

anyways, i am currently in the market to find that special WHITE nsx for me.

hopefully next year that day will come, and my dreams of owning a white nsx will come true!!!!! :D

anyways, nice to meet you all and happy motoring.
-john aka jbigelow

Attachments

• nismo1.jpg
    nismo1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 173
i have stoptech 4-pot and 14" rotors on all around.

would love to have stoptechs on the nsx instead though!!!! :D

one day............

Attachments

• sf-w1.jpg
    sf-w1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 190
MiamieNeSeX said:
Nice looking wheels

thanx MiamieNeSeX for the compliment.

these were the first set of volk racing sf-winnings brought to the usa through mackin ind. this year. they are 19x9.5 front 19mm offset and 19x10.5 rear 17mm offset.

too bad volk racing only made these wheels in 19". i would put these wheels on my future nsx if they came in 17" fronts and 18" rears.

i would much rather have your nsx though!!!!!!!!!!! :D

-john

The NSX is gorgeous. Beside, the performance of a stock NSX is definitelky not something to disregard at all. I know you own a 350Z, but your future NSX will be faster and looks so sexy doing it.

Hi

Nice wheels..I remember I once saw something similar..in the lack of words I called them "murder wheels" :)

I have never driven or seen a 350Z, but there are many Audi TT's around here. Would you agree that the 350Z, TT and RX8 are in the same class?

Nice car but not a NSX..but you will correct that mistake soon I hope :D :D (just teasing)

Regards

Awesome Z!

That's the best looking Z I've seen - VERY NICE!!! Will make a nice stablemate with an NSX down the road for you!

NSX/MR2, martin, & nsx13 - thanx for the warm welcome and hospitality.

i can't wait to one day become an nsx owner!!!!!!!!!

-john

jbigelow,

LOL. I was in the same boat you were in just last year. I had connections to Nissan and I could get a brand spankin' new 350Z with all the trimmings at near dealer's cost. I was so close to getting it. But deep down inside, I really wanted an NSX even if it is used with no warranty. My patience paid off and bought a red NSX from Tennessee not long afterwards.

You have a great car. That's a given. But there is really nothing like taking a risk and having it pay off in the end. So get that NSX and be rid of those nagging "what if's."

Welcome. :)

Joel said:
jbigelow,

LOL. I was in the same boat you were in just last year. I had connections to Nissan and I could get a brand spankin' new 350Z with all the trimmings at near dealer's cost. I was so close to getting it. But deep down inside, I really wanted an NSX even if it is used with no warranty. My patience paid off and bought a red NSX from Tennessee not long afterwards.

You have a great car. That's a given. But there is really nothing like taking a risk and having it pay off in the end. So get that NSX and be rid of those nagging "what if's."

Welcome. :)

thanx for the warm welcome joel!!!!!!!!!!

i am envious of your car!!!!!!!

-john

John:

I did the same thing as you - but instead of the Z, I went with the G35 coupe, silver, 6 speed, with the aero kit and Brembos....great overall package, nothing bad, tight as a drum, fun car - and yet, I still wasn't satisfied. My wife is convinced that I will always want "something else", no matter what I currently drive at the moment, and maybe she's right. I would only offer this advice - whatever it is you really, really want - get it. It may take a little time, but don't sacrifice on the way to that goal. I have always (always) wanted a Porsche 911 TT, but could never rationalize it in my thick head. As a result, I've gone through about 8 cars, always nice in their own right, but never what I really "wanted". Pretty soon you start finding little faults, then you get annoyed, and eventually you hate your car, even though 95% of the population would love to have it. IMO, it's a crappy feeling. With all the money I've spent, and lost on resale, I could have just bought the damn Porsche years ago.

All that said, the NSX was second on my wish list, and I do love this car. I still aspire to the 911, but everyone needs a goal!;)

Good luck on your quest for automotive nirvana!

Todd

Hi John, sweet Z! I really love that pearl white-like color, and the extra touches you've put on it. :)

Put me in the same camp as those who bought a new car instead of the NSX I really wanted. Fortunately in my case, I was able to rectify the situation soon after:

stang-x.jpg

leftlane and phoen$x,

thanx for the warm welcome and i hope that i find the white nsx i so loooooong for!!!!!!!

i envy you both and the other nsx owners out there!!!!

-jbigs

<B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> - you just stole the thread!!! That is AWESOME!!! But you already know i love your cars. how long have you been sitting on that photo?

hehehe... in future always photograph your NSX against the Mustang : makes the NSX look lowered. ;) No more SUV jokes! rofl...

<B>jbigelow</B> : your car is nice too. :D

Back