Newbie from Windsor

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Samson. I've been reading this forum for a while and just decided to join today. I'm from Windsor, Ontario and owning a NSX has always been my childhood dream (well, my first dream car was a Lamborghini but that's too impractical ... haha). I currently work for the Windsor Police IT department as a business analyst. Got married two years ago to my beautiful wife. We are saving up to have a kid soon. Also started a side business with a friend around 4-5 months ago doing wedding photography/videography to try to earn enough money on the side to get my dream car. Hopefully, I can chase my dream before I'm old and gray. Wishing to learn as much as I can about my dream car in this community before I can save up enough to purchase. Thanks for reading guys! =)

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Samson. I've been reading this forum for a while and just decided to join today. I'm from Windsor, Ontario and owning a NSX has always been my childhood dream (well, my first dream car was a Lamborghini but that's too impractical ... haha). I currently work for the Windsor Police IT department as a business analyst. Got married two years ago to my beautiful wife. We are saving up to have a kid soon. Also started a side business with a friend around 4-5 months ago doing wedding photography/videography to try to earn enough money on the side to get my dream car. Hopefully, I can chase my dream before I'm old and gray. Wishing to learn as much as I can about my dream car in this community before I can save up enough to purchase. Thanks for reading guys! =)
welcome to Prime!! im in the same boat as you, even with the Lambo, although im only a freshman in college.

Thanks for the reply everyone.

@shawn110975 - very informative. I'll bookmark that site for sure.

@scorpionsf - ya, I think Lambo is probably a default dream for male around the world. haha Since you are still in college, you'll have tons of time to save up for one Let me know if you get one tho, I'll run over and drive it. ;)

Welcome Samson,

Check out the Midwest Forum, there are several NSX'ers in the SE Michigan area that meet up for events.......you should come join us once the warm weather returns and the cars come out of hibernation :cool:

Brian

Welcome to Prime,

As a Canadian, you should come out to one of the NSX Club of Canada meets this year. You missed NSXPO2009 which was hosted in Toronto. You would have had a heart attack with the number of NSX's that showed up. :)

The prices of NSX has always been stable but nowadays the dream is more attainable than ever, so make sure you save those pennies and get one while you still have the freedom to enjoy it (*cough* baby *cough*).

Hope to see you around,
John

@Brian - How do I find out when you guys have meetings? Is there a new topic posted in the Midwest forum everytime there's an event?

@John - I'll definitely attend the one in T.O. this year. My parents live there so no worries for me in the travel expense department. And ya, need to get all my toys before having a baby but my wife keeps reminding me that I'm not getting any younger. haha Also, I think it's going to take some convincing even when I have the money since the wife think the NSX looks like a super rice rocket. =(

Back