Newbie and Transport Q's...

Hi everyone,

I'm a potential NSX future owner. I've been mainly driving BMW's for the past so many years but I started off with Honda's before then and have always thought of the NSX in high regard. To me, it was a realistic and attainable supercar that I hoped to have one day. That day might be right around the corner.

I was wondering if anyone had any recent experiences with transport companies and if they have any recommendations and pitfalls to avoid.

I know some of the older transport companies have had mixed reviews throughout the years while the new ones don't have enough reviews on the net.

Anyone want to chime in?

Thanks.

Hi--I've had 2 experiences using Intercity Lines and both were great. In each case, the communication was great and the cars were picked up and delivered exactly when predicted--almost to the minute. The drivers were very experienced and took real good care in loading, transporting, and unloading the cars. Highly recommended.

I've used Intercity in the past with excellent results. They post on 6speedonline and offer discounts via that forum.

I was planning on using them next week but found another very reliable transport company that Shad from Driving Ambition recommended. I called them Wednesday and as luck would have it, they had a truck in the area and picked the car up yesterday. My new baby is on her way to the east coast as I type. http://jptransportonline.com/

I used DeMoise Trk'ing to get mine from SoCal to Georgia. Price was competitive and the service was top-notch. They delivered early and everything went flawlessly. Others on this forum have also used DeMoise. I liked the fact that they were (are) family owned and operated ... one of the brothers was the driver of my transport truck. They seem to take real pride in each of their customer's needs.

Another thing to keep in mind is the price, especially these days, is negotiable.

I'd search this forum for other threads regarding transport companies -- that's what I did when I was looking and it paid off nicely.

Go with DeMoise. I wouldn't ship a dead dog with Intercity.

I used DeMoise Trk'ing to get mine from SoCal to Georgia. Price was competitive and the service was top-notch. They delivered early and everything went flawlessly. Others on this forum have also used DeMoise. I liked the fact that they were (are) family owned and operated ... one of the brothers was the driver of my transport truck. They seem to take real pride in each of their customer's needs.

Another thing to keep in mind is the price, especially these days, is negotiable.

I'd search this forum for other threads regarding transport companies -- that's what I did when I was looking and it paid off nicely.

+1 on DeMoise - When I sold my 993 it went to CA from Atlanta on DeMoise and it got there safe and sound - they are a good company. I spoke and coordinated with the owner. They are a closed hauler service and it's worth the extra money over an open trailer!

Back