newb in Austin, TX

hey guys,
i just recently bought a 95 targa a/t in vegas with 66k on it....drove it back to austin....that drive usually sucks, but not in this particular car :biggrin:

i've lurked in the shadows on this forum off and on for years...bought an s2000 when they first came out, sold it shortly thereafter, and have since been driving a toyota highlander with, as of this month, 260k miles on it :eek: ...no wife (anymore) and no kids (that i know of) so i finally said f-it and bought my dream car....:biggrin:

hoping to meet other owners in the Austin/San Antonio area sometime in the near future when my schedule permits....

mine.jpg

green'horn no more...

Congratz' on the acquisition & welcome to the party! :D

There's another Brooklands green (w/ Zanardi wheels) in the greater Austin area (Das NSX).

Congrats on the car and you're a very handsome man

thanks! i do some modeling here and there...mostly on the internet....forums and such....sometimes i make appearances on cell phone texts and emails.... here's one of my most popular shots

:smile:

-

Congrats on the ride...think we saw you out not too long ago but where driving the MDX. Remembered the green and the dark wheels. My 2 year old said "daddy that's your car but green"....guess he is already a car guy since he notices.

Congrats on the ride...think we saw you out not too long ago but where driving the MDX. Remembered the green and the dark wheels. My 2 year old said "daddy that's your car but green"....guess he is already a car guy since he notices.

thanks! lmao about your kid...i'm amazed he can spot an nsx at his age...i think i was still trying to learn to talk when i was 2 :biggrin:

Hey Congratulations on finally getting your dream car! I have recently purchased my third NSX and I live in Round Rock. I didn't know there were so many of us in the Austin area but as of this thread I count a possible six. Maybe we can all get together sometime for a meet somewhere. Would be cool to make it over to Houston for their monthly Coffee and Cars as a group. If interested any of you guys can hit me up on a PM. I have a black/ivory 91 rollin on Prodrive wheels.:biggrin:

Congrats on the car.
Not sure if the Austin NSX'ers know but San Antonio has a cars and coffee 1x per month on the last Saturday of the month (If the weather is good). Located at 1604 and Blanco - back behind the Applebees. Cars start to show around 8:30 and usually over by 11:00.

Lots of nice cars and I have know of 4-5 NSX's from SA that occasionally attend.

Hope to see some of the Austin cars.

Back