problems to stay away from?

Remember there are no dumb questions
only dumb answers. :biggrin:

Last edited:
HatGuy said:
New here just learning about NSX.....
Welcome - but first off, try posting in the appropriate forum

HatGuy said:
Remember there are no dumb questions ...
There are two types of questions - old ones & new ones.
Yours fall into the first category & have been asked & discussed countless times before. Try using the search function & you will be pleasantly surprised at how much information you will find.

>Remember there are no dumb questions only dumb answers.

Umm, I have a question: Can you give me an example of a dumb question so I know not what to ask?

It is dumb to ask questions even though I already know the answers? (example: Mom, will you give me money to buy some pot? Is it okay to speed on public highways?)

Welcome to the forums. This car has been around 15 years, just about every single question has been asked and almost all of them have been answered.

Spend a LOT of time reading through the entire site and forums.

If you keep asking questions that have been answered before (which makes them "dumb") you will recieve no response (meaning you should SEARCH) or a set of links (which means that you should have SEARCHED first) or terms to SEARCH on.

And finally some good information: The NSX is the best car you can buy at any price. And I can buy any car I want and there is NOTHING better than the reliability, ride and enjoyment that the NSX brings....it starts my day out right and ends my work day right. Excellence!

The wife keeps bothering me when I'm going to buy my 360/430 or Ford GT, she wants me to get it soon (before I get too old...I'm 38) and I've decided that I can't part with my 15 year old 105K mile NSX. So a garage addition is in progress instead...and I'll put my "toy car" there....meanwhile my NSX will continue to be my daily driver.

I like working on the NSX too, a real work of art+engineering! The wife's M3 is just plain miserable---the whole car is made to be disposable or something.

Drew
/knows there are plenty of dumb questions out there...
//Don't think you're going to be shielded by setting up a strawman that justifies your actions, it doesn't fly.

"It is dumb to ask questions even though I already know the answers? (example: Mom, will you give me money to buy some pot? Is it okay to speed on public highways?"

Examples of dumb answers. Mom: Yes, here's some money make sure you get good pot. Cop: Speed all you want, have fun. :biggrin:

Thanks for all ya'lls suggestions, and special thanks to MCM he answered my questions and didn't make me feel Dumb :frown:

Welcome aboard HatGuy,

Stick around and I'm sure you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know about the NSX! I've been lurking for a little over a year and I'm VERY green :biggrin: .

Back