• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Volks TE37?

Taken from S2ki

rays-volk-te37g2-001.jpg

rays-volk-te37g2-005.jpg

Taken from this thread

Those things make baby Jesus cry.I dont know what they were thinking.I only like a couple of Volk designs but their fitments arent big with me.

Then again im a Work wheel/HRE fan. :tongue:

Aesthetically speaking, not feeling them at all. They remind me of the SSR competition wheels.

I do however love the original TE37 design(with proper offsets of course). :cool:

Last edited:
I do however love the original TE37 design(with proper offsets of course). :cool:
The original TE37 will always be a winner.I just hate their pre-built width/offset combos.Volks arent really worth the money to me anymore.Having owned like 4 sets I dont think I would buy anymore.Not to mention all my sets were TE37s and 1 LE37. :smile:

What is the proper offsets? Most sets I've seen for the 17/18 combo is +40 front and back. I'd love to find a set of these in gunmetal with the polished lip.

The original TE37 will always be a winner.I just hate their pre-built width/offset combos.Volks arent really worth the money to me anymore.Having owned like 4 sets I dont think I would buy anymore.Not to mention all my sets were TE37s and 1 LE37. :smile:

Do you know anyone selling a set of 17/18 TE37's in gunmetal with the polished lips?

Do you know anyone selling a set of 17/18 TE37's in gunmetal with the polished lips?
No sorry I dont but the wheels your thinking about are actually the LE37's which came with the polish lip and different center.First was the gunmetal then they had the special black finish.

No sorry I dont but the wheels your thinking about are actually the LE37's which came with the polish lip and different center.First was the gunmetal then they had the special black finish.

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought the gunmetal centers were called TE37. Maybe that's why I can't find any.......I'm asking for the wrong wheel. What I really want is a set of SSR Competitions anyway.

They don't look bad, but doesn't make me want to go buy a set either.

Have to see them on an NSX first before I get an idea. I still like the first te37s better or le37s.

They look ok, never was a volk fan other then maybe the gtu wheel. I would not be surprised if they will be in the $800+ a wheel range either. Definitely better places to spend that money. I LOVE my work vs-xx.

Back