• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Volk GT-7 Wheels!

I picked up these wheels from a prime member in SoCal.. (thanks Will) and they are in great condition! The wheels really change the look of the car from what it was!

BEFORE
NSXSpring1.jpg

AFTER
DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

I have Adjustable Coilovers waiting to go on the car!!! It will look much better then!! :biggrin:

I like your new wheels. The car just needs a little drop to make them blend in better. I just replaced my BBS RSII with some Volk LE37's with black spokes and my car looks 100x better.

I like the new wheels. The color goes better w/ your Silverstone. Now just need to get a little drop to avoid the urge to go 'muddin'.::smile:

You are not the only one! I am kinda torn :frown:

I had the same feelings when I went from my HP Evo's to my GT-V's.

Your NSX now has the "proper" race look! With the bling of the all silver wheels, I think it takes away from the aggressive look the NSX should have.

I definitely like you new wheels better.

I like the before! And here's a hint, if you have any doubts.. hold on to your old wheels untill you know for sure. Are they HREs..?

I was in a similar position. I had 18/19 HRE 547R(my pic..) and then bought 17/18 Volk GT-Cs. They are nice and Japanese... but I found out I am more bling bling and less go fast then I made myself out to be :rolleyes:

So I'm sticking with my HRE's and my GTCs are collecting dusts with Potenza RE01Rs that have maybe a few hundred miles on them.. Sometime this decade, I'll take it to the track and burn through them (and then I'll se then wheels.. )HAHAHAHA :tongue:

I like the wheels for the model.
But I think you have chosen wheels that simply look TOO BIG on a NSX in my opinion.

Too big? 18/19 setup is too big IMHO... Not sure what setup he has there but it looks good. Time to drop it now! :)

Nice work! ;)

Last edited:
I cant believe your even considering which rims looked better? VOLK's, all day, every day. Those EVO's belong on Integra's and Civic, IMO of course:biggrin: A True JDM Baller rim, no comparison:wink:

black wheels on a grey car didn't do it for me either , I think I like silver or chrome

Too bad you can't have the design of the old wheels with the color of the new wheels....

....or can you?

What's up,

I kind like the before better, because the rims style and finish color. Any way Congratulation! on your new wheels. They still look good :biggrin: .

Bernie

You are not the only one! I am kinda torn :frown:
I think your new wheels are nice but they look a little too bling for your taste, I suspect. If you can clean up the bling silver inner circle by painting it, you will have a much cleaner looking wheel. See the attached pic.
Steve

Attachments

• GT7 (Small).jpg
    GT7 (Small).jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 192
I had considered removing the center spokes and painting the whole thing. I think it would look better too! while I am at it the lips could use some good polish to make them pop better and make them look more chrome and less silver. Or just paint the whole thing black! :confused:

Keep posted for possible changes as well as the drop being installed.

Ohh and I they are really starting to grow on me, I like them more today that I did right when I put them on!

Hey Guys! Help me! I'm want to buy a 18/19 Volk set but I cannot decide to go GT-V Mercury Silver Like Todd & Brandonson OR the new GT-F either in Mercury Silver OR Titanium MDC. They are on SOS's page. What do you guys think since I have SilverStone? The GTFs in MDC has that machine cut if you can't tell. Thanks! I need to buy a set like now!

-CLEANSX

can you buy a set of volks"like now"? I have waited so long for them! It's like, they don't want too many people having them.

Back