New User Intro

Hello all, I just found out about the site here, so here I am. I bought my 2002 silverstone NSX about 4 months ago. I absolutely love it, it is a blast to drive. I had always been in love with the NSX since my high school days, lol, now I am a proud owner. The previous owner put a Comptech supercharger on it. They also upgraded the exhaust, manifold, ECU, intake, Brembo front brakes, cross-drilled rear rotors, racing clutch, and a few minor cosmetic upgrades. The only thing I've done to it is put 18" Enkei L-SR wheels on it. The factory wheels just didn't do it justice. Well, I am glad to be here with other NSX owners, a lot of people around my base barely know what it is.

IMG00063-20090724-1409.jpg

IMG00101-20100105-1035.jpg

IMG00102-20100105-1036.jpg

IMG00103-20100105-1036.jpg

IMG00104-20100105-1036.jpg

IMG00106-20100105-1037.jpg

IMG00105-20100105-1037.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to the site,, you will learn alot from Prime,, if the car makes a noise most run to a computer to see whatprime says it is ,, before calling the dealer,, the knowledge these guys have on here is worth every penny,, they will give you their Opinion good or bad your gonna hear it all on here,,, Alot of it is FACT too! lol,, welcome

Welcome and congrats! Sounds like you have a wonderful car and I understand about the factory wheels.

Hey, welcome from another Georgia Silver NSX owner! Ah, Augusta ... seems there's a golf course over there I'd like to play one day ... need the right connections though! :rolleyes: As stated above, this site is extremely useful and is certainly a "been there, done that" wealth of info. Learn & enjoy from this group ... lot's of smiles to go around.

Hello all, I just found out about the site here, so here I am. I bought my 2002 sebring silver NSX about 4 months ago. I absolutely love it, it is a blast to drive. I had always been in love with the NSX since my high school days, lol, now I am a proud owner. The previous owner put a Comptech supercharger on it. They also upgraded the exhaust, manifold, ECU, intake, Brembo front brakes, cross-drilled rear rotors, racing clutch, and a few minor cosmetic upgrades. The only thing I've done to it is put 18" Enkei L-SR wheels on it. The factory wheels just didn't do it justice. Well, I am glad to be here with other NSX owners, a lot of people around my base barely know what it is.

We don't believe you own one without pics!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: God, I'm so jealous with all the goodies your NSX already came with. Care to trade?:biggrin:

We don't believe you own one without pics!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: God, I'm so jealous with all the goodies your NSX already came with. Care to trade?:biggrin:

I will post some pics tomorrow morning (it's a little too dark to snap some right now). I know it's a shame I don't have any. I wish I had some connections to play on Augusta National too. I live here and I can't even get in there, lol.

Welcome and happy trails are ahead for you. Hope it's all you wished for. My friend Bethemortgage said it all for the Atlanta coalition - I too would like to get on Augusta National!!!! The only way I've ever been on the course is with tickets to the Masters tournament. I've been many times to the hallowed ground!!! I could go on but I digress rather badly here. Sorry we were talking about your new car ---- yes we need pictures and we need specs on the deal and all that good stuff so we can all learn and compare and assist those that are searching for a car info about the sale/deal. That's always helpful if you care to share and is much appreciated.

Good luck and there are so many here that are glad to help - it's a great site and a great car! :wink:

I edited my initial post with some pics. As far as the deal, I paid 55k. It had 18k miles, excellent condition. This car was well taken care of. I had the local Acura dealership check it out and they said it was one of the better ones they had seen. The previous owner traded it in for a Ferrari.

WOW, she looks sharp with new wheels:eek:

DarthFeezy, she needs to be lower to look even better for those wheels, Ouch!:biggrin:

Darth,

I think your exterior color is Silverstone, not Sebring. Silverstone was the only silver available for the 2000+ models. Nonetheless, from a fellow Silverstone owner, it's stunning! :smile:

WOW, she looks sharp with new wheels:eek:

DarthFeezy, she needs to be lower to look even better for those wheels, Ouch!:biggrin:

I wouldn't lower it at all - there are definitely 2 schools of thought on that issue. It makes the ride much stiffer and more harsh. If you want that cause you are track guy fine but if you are just going to drive it on the street - you'll be sorry if you lower it a lot or any in my opinion. That is if you are going to really drive it - if you're just going to drive it occassionally and keep it for show - that's another thing entirely. I've always been in the "drive it like you stole it camp". My 2 cents.

Thanks for the catch on the color, I guess that shows how much of a noob I am at this. I'm still up in the air on if I want to lower it any or not, either way I will have about 8 months to thinks about it. Unfortunately my baby has to get put up while I am overseas.:frown:

I've also been thinking about getting the type-r hood and spoiler for it, but I'm still undecided on that as well. I will have to see what mood I'm in when I get back.

Welcome!
I used to live in Martinez...worked for SRS...had a Pantera down there!

Used to run the winding River Watch Parkway to downtown!

Back