new TV series: Fast Lane

Premieres tonite on FOX TV -- Wed 18-SEP at 9PM Eastern.

Sounds like "the Fast & the Furious" meets "Miami Vice" -- could be interesting. I've seen several columns proclaiming this "the best new drama" this season.

Originally posted by cojones:
I've seen several columns proclaiming this "the best new drama" this season.

I watched the first ten minutes. This program is really, really, really, really, really bad. Maybe the columns you read were written by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

Worse than WitchBlade??
biggrin.gif

http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/005129.html

thank god for my good memory. Anyway, I think FOX wanted to follow up VIP(Pam Anderson's show dont' ask me why I know about it) with even worse show... You know how FOX always wants to be the worst network TV in the nation.

[This message has been edited by ak (edited 18 September 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
I watched the first ten minutes. This program is really, really, really, really, really bad.
Agreed
biggrin.gif

A few cool cars and bikes though... anyone know if they're featuring an NSX ?

Maybe the columns you read were written by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.
IIRC they were in a "gear" type magazine.

[This message has been edited by cojones (edited 19 September 2002).]

Never seen "24." What's the show about anyway?

You know in the same token, I can't get into "Alias" either. Guys think the girl is gorgeous but I think she's just alright.

IMO, dramas and action are reserved for movies. TV is good for sitcoms, documentaries (gotta love the Crocodile Hunter <---ONE CRAZY CAT!) and the news.

The best show on FOX is "That 70's Show."
It's set in a decade I have absolutely no recollection of. Just lived through it.
biggrin.gif

I watched the first ten minutes. This program is really, really, really, really, really bad. Maybe the columns you read were written by Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles.

You got that right Ken I made it through only 8 minutes.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

IMO watching Seinfeld rerun beats watching any of these new shows. Even if I've seen the episodes 3 times already, they are still funnier than all the new shows. Oh but I do like watching Iron Chef
smile.gif

Originally posted by Joel:
Never seen "24." What's the show about anyway?

It's an espionage thriller that takes place in "real time" during a 24-hour day. So the first episode takes place from midnight to 1 a.m., the second episode from 1 to 2 a.m., etc. Kiefer Sutherland plays Jack Bauer, an operative for a government intelligence agency. Fox re-broadcast the entire first season once already, so I don't know whether they'll be doing it again and/or making it available on DVD. The second season premieres on October 29.

It's an espionage thriller that takes place in "real time" during a 24-hour day. So the first episode takes place from midnight to 1 a.m., the second episode from 1 to 2 a.m., etc. Kiefer Sutherland plays Jack Bauer, an operative for a government intelligence agency. Fox re-broadcast the entire first season once already, so I don't know whether they'll be doing it again and/or making it available on DVD. The second season premieres on October 29.

It's out on DVD now, check it out -

Back