New to website. Any nice meets or gatherings?

Not to sure why ive never thought about checking this site out but I finally sign up. Im a mod on another Houston forum some some peeps might know me too.

Anyways is there any meets or anything going on NSX related? Would like to mingle with some fellow owners and check out some rides

You just missed the Houston Imports sponsored meet over at Planet Zero on Westheimer this past weekend. It was a nice turnout. Keep checking out the forum and you will catch us out and about somewhere.

Not to sure why ive never thought about checking this site out but I finally sign up. Im a mod on another Houston forum some some peeps might know me too.

Anyways is there any meets or anything going on NSX related? Would like to mingle with some fellow owners and check out some rides

Zipher, welcome to the club. What side of town are you in? What are some details on your NSX?

Let's plan for a meeting within the next few weeks. I'm thinking not this Saturday, but May 7th. I'll post some details when we lock in a date.

You just missed the Houston Imports sponsored meet over at Planet Zero on Westheimer this past weekend. It was a nice turnout. Keep checking out the forum and you will catch us out and about somewhere.

Jon, I think I've seen your car around. Are you in the Katy area?

Zipher, welcome to the club. What side of town are you in? What are some details on your NSX?

Let's plan for a meeting within the next few weeks. I'm thinking not this Saturday, but May 7th. I'll post some details when we lock in a date.

The next Coffee and Cars meet will be that Saturday, May 7th at Vintage Park as a place to meet up. Enjoy a donut with a fellow NSXer. (donuts instead of kolaches)

Work does take me in and out of town alot but ill do my best to get to a gathering and meet everyone. Im Cypher on H-I if anyone happens to know me.

Anyways 95 silver with black / polished rims. Im on the south side of town, Pearland area but I drive all over town. Usually will see me in the g35 silver with black/polished rims too.

I live on the NW side of Houston...Cypress area.

Back