New to the Site, Hi.

Just thought I'd post a thread to introduce myself.

I'm looking into making a purchase sometime in the next 6 months and an NSX is at the top of my list. I have been reading through alot of the FAQ and I think a 97+ fits the bill moreso than the earlier models. If you guys have any commentary to add regarding year choice I'd most appreciate it.

I am basically wanting a very good base car, light and in excellent mechanical condition. Looking to do a nice N/a build, and stay away from the FI as I already have a turbocharged car as well. Apart from that I'm looking for a clean OEM look, nice wheels, and call it a day.

Well, enough of the hopes and dreams speech. Time to start learning what I'm getting into.

- The Newbie.

Hello!! Welcome to our little corner of the world. :)

Take your time locating a car, as you will notice there are a lot of lower quality cars out there, and finding one that is up to your standards may take a while. Good luck my friend!

Welcome, and if you plan to change the NSX like widebody, rims, interior maybe you should get an older one. However if your the type that likes to keep the car in the original shape from the factory then yeah shoot for a 98+. Unless of course cost is no object, then modify to your desire =D

Back