New to the Prime

just wanted to say hello, I am on here to check out and truly discover If I want to purchase an NSX. I want to do everything to educate myself on the nature of this car. This will be my first ever sports car purchase and I am pretty excited.

as always advice is welcome. thanks

Erik

You've come to the right place to find out about NSXs. Stay on for a good while and read all you can. If you have the chance go and drive one - that's easier said than done but you need to make a big effort to do that. Drive as many as you can. Develop a sense of what you're looking for. Be patient. The good ones are out there but this is a limited production car and you may have to wait a bit to find the one your looking for. Well maintained, prime owned if possible or at least individual owned, records on the car, service up to date - all that few out there that meet that criteria but they come along. Takes a while to get familiar with the issue concerning NSXs so hang in there. Welcome and happy hunting.

You've come to the right place to find out about NSXs. Stay on for a good while and read all you can. If you have the chance go and drive one - that's easier said than done but you need to make a big effort to do that. Drive as many as you can. Develop a sense of what you're looking for. Be patient. The good ones are out there but this is a limited production car and you may have to wait a bit to find the one your looking for. Well maintained, prime owned if possible or at least individual owned, records on the car, service up to date - all that few out there that meet that criteria but they come along. Takes a while to get familiar with the issue concerning NSXs so hang in there. Welcome and happy hunting.

I appreciate it very much, some folks have thrown offers at me for an NSX and I don't feel comfortable just buying one until I've done what you've just said and thats test drive, and learn everything about the car that I can. so far I'm loving the prime and plan on sticking around awhile.

Welcome to the forum. Learn and enjoy. The NSX is a piece of artwork in function and design. Drive one if you have the opportunity and ask any questions you may have. I will be more than happy to help out where I can.

Back