New To The NSX Family

Just last week i picked up my 1996 Midnight Pearl NSX from a buyer in cali the car is spotless the only sign's of wear is a little scuffing of the drivers seat bolster but otherwise the car is perfect....

Congratulations on your purchase, and let the fun begin. Sound like you have an immaculate 96 NSX. Welcome to Prime. Post some pics when you get a chance. :smile:

here's a few from the add i will take some better one's soon

Attachments

• 4cc8_4.jpg
    4cc8_4.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 139
  • 4cc9_4.jpg
    4cc9_4.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 4cca_4.jpg
    4cca_4.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 89
  • 4cf5_4.jpg
    4cf5_4.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 4ccb_4.jpg
    4ccb_4.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 119
and more

Attachments

• 4ccd_4.jpg
    4ccd_4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 4cf3_4.jpg
    4cf3_4.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 117
  • 4cdc_4.jpg
    4cdc_4.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 82
  • 4cf0_4.jpg
    4cf0_4.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 125
  • 4ce1_4.jpg
    4ce1_4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 74
Wow, car looks gorgeous, and only 24k miles. Are you located in California (car had CA plates)?

No i live in Washington. It was a fun drive bringing it home i flew down and drove back in a day couldn't keep the smile off my face the whole trip home....:biggrin: :biggrin:

I bought my 95 in San Fran and drove it home to Portland Oregon....deff. a fun trip!

Welcome from one new NSX owner himself. I know the feeling of a grin on my face coming home in my new NSX. I Flew to Seattle and drove it back to Phoenix. Enjoy your sweet ride.

Welcome, The car looks great!

We can welcome each other, I got mine last week. I bought my NSX from a guy that lives about four miles from my house, so the trip home was a short but sweet one! :smile:

Dan

Thanks for all the complements the only thing that scared me was the color i'd only seen it in a few pictures and given that Midnight Pearl is pretty rare this was the color for me and now after seeing it in preson and in different lighting i really made the right choice :biggrin: :biggrin:

Congrats, your new ride looks sweet.
I am a new owner too this summer, gotta love it.

Maximumyield

Great color, the car looks clean and prestine..... I'm new owner as well.

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!:biggrin:

Back