New to the forum

Hi everyone. Just saying hello and introducing myself. My name is Marc. I live in Los Angeles and I'm new to the forum. I have a stock 1993 NSX that I've owned since 1995. I've gone through a couple of chin spoilers over the years but other than that the car is 100% original and in cherry condition. It sits in my garage under a car cover for the most part but I manage to drive it once in a while when I can.

I upgraded the wheels/tires once, but it is definitely time for some new shoes. I've been checking out the postings and pics on this site for some inspiration (wheels, tires, offsets, etc.). It's great to see all the awesome rides and passionate owners.

BTW...wheel and tire suggestions much appreciated!

Thanks,

PanaricanDad

Attachments

• 20131227_131652_resized.jpg
    20131227_131652_resized.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 136
Welcome to the forum... I don't get on as often as I use to... but I try to check in off & on.

Very nice 93.... when I was looking I thought I would really like to get a 93 or 94 coupe. But they are hard to find.

Good look on your hunt for new shoes....

Welcome to the form... Try contacting Brandon over at GT Theory maybe he can help you with a nice set of custom anyway you want wheels. Custom light weight and as for as pricing you can't go wrong or won't find another company that will do what they do for you.:wink:

Thanks for the tip Caroline-NSX. Will check out Brandon at GT Theory.

Back