new to the forum

Hi

I'm from spain, and i just bought a 91' nsx. it is modified but i am planning to restore it ot OEM appearance. it has a cantrell concept bodykit, tein flex coilovers, 18" volk ce28n. the engine is rebuilt, 3000km on it.

here you are a picture.

nsxn.jpg

Hi

I'm from spain, and i just bought a 91' nsx. it is modified but i am planning to restore it ot OEM appearance. it has a cantrell concept bodykit, tein flex coilovers, 18" volk ce28n. the engine is rebuilt, 3000km on it.

here you are a picture.

nsxn.jpg

Welcome aboard. Your NSX looks clean.

When you said you are planning on restore your NSX back to OEM appearance, what do you really want to do? Since the 02+ conversion is already done, I hope you are not putting the flip-up head lights back on, are you?

i plan to stay with 02+ lights. my idea is to restore to OEM fenders and bumper and put 17" rims. inclusive with 18" rims, this bodykit is too wide for me.

i plan to stay with 02+ lights. my idea is to restore to OEM fenders and bumper and put 17" rims. inclusive with 18" rims, this bodykit is too wide for me.
Well thats a first. I think you shoud drive it awhile to see if it grows on you. Of course it is your car! Looks great.

Welcome to the forums. You'll find a great group of people here.

Welcome! Congratulations on your purchase. How many km are on the car?

Back