new to prime

hello everyone, my name is Shing, i'm from Mobile, Al.
i been racing for years already, i use to have a 97 ITR(sold long time ago), Eg hatch with 98 spec ITR swap(sold couple years ago), 91 toyota MR2 with Gen3 swap(sold last week), and 00 EJ hatch with k20/24 swap(sold last week also).. and now is time for me to get into NSX.

my first thing wanna to ask prime member is.. i need a stock na1 and stock na2 dyno graph, if someone have it, please post it or send me a link.. right now i still debating what chassis i should go with.... i know that question has been post so many times, but i need to study more detail about NSX.

here is some pictures of my MR2 and my ej hatch:
mr2 was making 310 whp and 320 tq before is sold it..
shing.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0220.jpg

Ek K20/24 was making 220whp and 190tq
DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

dyno.jpg

by the time I dynoed mine (Dyno Dynamics) I had exhaust, Na1's can have the same power @ the wheels with some mods ... NIce Mr2 Btw!

:)

If your talking stock to stock of course the NA2's are faster.....but most of the fastest ones are NA1's....OBD1.....you are pretty much splitting hairs when comparing the two cars.

I was originally looking at a 97 and up NSX and even 2004 NSX....but after researching what I wanted in the car, I ended buying an NA1.

Back