New to NSX World

Hi guys/gals. Name's Saiji. I'm currently employed at American Honda Motors Inc., Co corporate office in the HR department. Senior Corporate Recruiter.

I have a 2002 GS430 LEXUS, but I miss the sport cars...so...I'm going to be picking up a 96 NSX T this weekend, or next weekend. Just glad to be a part of this forum.

I need a lot help on questions regarding the vehilcle, so I'll ask away once I get it. Thanks.

Wow. Working at Honda Corporate has to be a dream job for a car nut/Honda fan. Wondering what you're doing driving a Lexus??? Perhaps you just left Toyota??? Maybe you'll be able to share some insights from Honda Headquarters as time goes on.

I have the same lexus (silver 02 GS4) and a 94 NSX. You are going to LOVE driving the NSX in comparison to the GS430.

Hi guys/gals. Name's Saiji. I'm currently employed at American Honda Motors Inc., Co corporate office in the HR department. Senior Corporate Recruiter.

I have a 2002 GS430 LEXUS, but I miss the sport cars...so...I'm going to be picking up a 96 NSX T this weekend, or next weekend. Just glad to be a part of this forum.

I need a lot help on questions regarding the vehilcle, so I'll ask away once I get it. Thanks.

Congrats and enjoy the car...I use to work in building 500. Do you know Kenneth Lim? He works there too with a red/ivory NSX. I brought my black one there a few times.

Congrats and enjoy the car...I use to work in building 500. Do you know Kenneth Lim? He works there too with a red/ivory NSX. I brought my black one there a few times.

awesome!! no I don't know him. I work as a corporate recruiter so I'm stuck in HR all day =( haha As for parts, if anyone needs OEM new parts, you can ask away and I'll see how much I can get it for...I'm pretty sure it's way better than going to a dealer

Wow. Working at Honda Corporate has to be a dream job for a car nut/Honda fan. Wondering what you're doing driving a Lexus??? Perhaps you just left Toyota??? Maybe you'll be able to share some insights from Honda Headquarters as time goes on.

yeah, definately. I'll keep you guys posted on upcoming events and new info, as long as it doesn't break company policies. I do know the Vp of Product Development here so.........haha

but to answer your question, yes I was working with Lexus corporate for a bit, and moved over here just 2 months ago.

I'm deciding on picking on this one...if anyone has any inputs I will greatly appreciate it. thanks

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=222548351&dealer_id=3056669&car_year=1999&marketZipError=false&search_type=both&num_records=&keywordsfyc=&make=ACURA&transmission=Manual&model=NSX&distance=100&make2=&address=90650&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=y&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&search_lang=en&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=28

Hey Guys. The link to the TOTALLED VIN NUMBERS doesn't seem to be working. I want to print it for my records when searching. Can someone provide me a link that works to this? Thanks.

yeah, definately. I'll keep you guys posted on upcoming events and new info, as long as it doesn't break company policies. I do know the Vp of Product Development here so.........haha

Welcome!

Can you try to get us into the secret museum? See this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87448&highlight=honda+secret+museum

:D

Also, since you are in HR, can you hire a better designer for the next generation NSX? :tongue:

Again, welcome to the forum! Do not completely trust Carfax. Call your insurance company to scan the VIN for any claims against it. Good luck on your search!

Welcome!

Can you try to get us into the secret museum? See this http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87448&highlight=honda+secret+museum

:D

Also, since you are in HR, can you hire a better designer for the next generation NSX? :tongue:

Again, welcome to the forum! Do not completely trust Carfax. Call your insurance company to scan the VIN for any claims against it. Good luck on your search!

hahaha yeah i made a visit there already. Love it! The fact that I love hondas. There's also the new design studio for acura.

Acura Design Studio Video Tour

Take a virtual tour of the state-of-the-art Acura Design Studio by clicking on the link below.

Watch Now Jun. 4 - The new Acura Design Studio officially opened its doors May 24, becoming the design hub for Acura products. Take a look inside this new facility and hear about its state-of-the-art design technologies and green building features.

To celebrate the opening of the Acura Design Studio on American Honda's Torrance, Calif. campus, more than 1,000 Honda associates, contractors and temporary workers toured the facility during a special May 24 Open House. Members of the media, local government officials and Acura dealers were also invited to experience the design studio, which assumes a key role in the development of new concepts and designs that will lead directly to future Acura products.

Virtually step inside the Acura Design Studio by clicking on the link to the right.
ALL_20070601_052407-DesignStudioInt.jpg

The very first car you see in front is the concept nsx...which is NASTY!! in my eyes...you are right! we need better designers!!!!

Back