New to NSX Ownership

New to NSX Ownership (here's some pics)

Just picked up A Silverstone Silver/Black 2000 NSX-T and I couldn't be happier with it. It's always been my favorite car, and for the time being I am still in shock that I now have one. The payments will more likely than not bring me back to earth, but as far as I am concerned, it's worth it. Just want to introduce myself ot the forum. I've always owned Acuras, but until now I'd never owned the Acura. It's already everything I thought it would be and more.

*Don't know why pics don't work, they were fine on other forums. Maybe it's imagestation, I'll play around w/ them later.

f8d19477.jpg

f8d232a5.jpg

f8d22f13.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome Bob! You sound just like the way I am, except, I've had my NSX for a year now... :D Even after 12 months, I still walk out in the garage to prove to myself that I own one of these beautiful cars.

Paint Code NH-630M

If it really is a 2000 the color is Silverstone not Kaiser. 2000 was the first year for Silverstone. The paint code is NH-630M on the drivers door jamb. If you really have a Kaiser it would be a different paint code. Kaiser was supposed to have existed from 1997-1999 model years.

Other than that, Congratulations! It's a fantastic machine....

Oops, I thought Kaiser was still the color in 2000 and 2001. I guess it will take me a bit to know the NSX the way I knew my Integra Type R. Weather is nice, think I may need to go for a drive :D .

Hey welcome to NSX ownership! I've had my car for 3 months and the experience is everything I thought it would be. And it'll be the same for you. I have to say that silver/black is very sharp, nice! Good luck and welcome to prime. Post some pics if you get a chance I would like to see. How many miles?

Bob1374 said:
I guess it will take me a bit to know the NSX the way I knew my Integra Type R.
I bet that car wasn't silver.

I bet it was white, yellow, or black.

;)

Bring your car to NSXPO 2004, October 8-12 at Watkins Glen. Catch it as long as it's in your part of the country this year!

I bet that car wasn't silver

That car was as yellow as the one in your avatar. I loved it very much, but the NSX eases the pain of loosing it ;) . As a side note, it was stolen from the dealers lot I traded it into w/ in 24 hours of their having it :mad: . That is a large reason for why I sold it. It was only a matter of time.

My NSX mechanic was just commenting on everyone he knows with a real Type R keeps them in hiding.

I never really appreciated them until he ran through the laundry list of differences between the R and standard integra. Sounds like a great car and an even better target for thieves!

Back