New to NSX - Bought one today - S.W. of Milwaukee

Hello all,

I'm new to the NSX community, though, like most of you, I have been lusting and wanting for quite a few years.

I inked a deal for a 2002 yellow/onyx with low miles today. I haven't seen the car, but I had a trusted friend look the car over carefully this afternoon. I ordered a CARFAX, but did not find anything. Nothing is unusual about the car.

I'm going to see it before I pay the full balance on the car. I made the deal conditional on a successful PPI. I've searched this forum for ideas on PPIs, but I still don't have a good idea of what a clean bill of health would mean. I'm envisioning leaving the dealer with the same sort of papers and feelings when I leave the hospital with one of my 'lil ones.

Any suggestions from anyone? I know it's quite vague, but any advice from those with experience is appreciated.

Yes, I will be joining the Milwaukee area NSX group. I will also be looking forward to driving the car, not just leaving it in the garage and trying to keep miles off of it.

I don't know when I will go to pick it up or have it delivered, but I hope it is soon!

Pharma

I'm going to see it before I pay the full balance on the car. I made the deal conditional on a successful PPI. I've searched this forum for ideas on PPIs, but I still don't have a good idea of what a clean bill of health would mean. I'm envisioning leaving the dealer with the same sort of papers and feelings when I leave the hospital with one of my 'lil ones.

Any suggestions from anyone? I know it's quite vague, but any advice from those with experience is appreciated.
The Milwaukee-area Acura dealer, Acura of Brookfield (262-785-1918) does more NSX service work than anyplace else in the entire Midwest. Their entire team, including the Director of Service and Parts, John Vasos, and their two NSX techs, Bill and Steve, knows the NSX, inside and out. They are experienced, competent, and honest. You can trust their opinion. (If this is where the car was serviced, they may already be familiar with the car; consider talking with John over the phone first.)

If you buy it, please consider coming to our Chicago-area NSX Club annual dinner March 24! And to NSXPO 2007, in Ohio in October!

Last edited:
Back