New to Member but not a Owner Yet.

I hope this is the Right section for this Thread. New to the Forum. I don't have a NSX just yet but I am hoping so in about a year. I have been reading threads on this Forum for a couple of years now. I live in Minot ND, but am originally from Atlanta GA. I am in the Air Force and work the Electronic Contermeasures on the B-52h bomber.

Welcome. You'll be an owner soon enough. Just keep your eyes peeled and the right car will find you. :smile:

Thanks for the Welcome. I hope so. Wanted the car ever since Sophmore year High School

Welcome to Prime. I'm a new owner & it's an awesome feeling. Just be patient for the right one to come along. Definitely worth the wait...=)

Levi

Are you currently shopping, or will that process begin later in the year?

I am Browsing but Not currently shopping. I will be Shopping about the end of this year Beginning of Next Year. Just paid off my Daily driver. and would like to save up for a little bit.

Welcome! "Whynot Minot" I spent 12yrs in the USAF and never got to visit your beautiful base...shucks! :biggrin: :wink: You'll only get to drive an NSX, what, 2 months out of the year? Good luck.

Thanks again for the welcome guys

Welcome! "Whynot Minot" I spent 12yrs in the USAF and never got to visit your beautiful base...shucks! :biggrin: :wink: You'll only get to drive an NSX, what, 2 months out of the year? Good luck.

LoL If I am lucky 2 months...we have 4 seasons here..."Winter...June...July...and August" no through Apr. - Oct. its not bad. It just gets ungodly Cold in the winters.

Back