• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to me, 96 Berlina Black 6 Speed

EAC

Legendary Member
Picked this up 3 weeks ago, took it out for some pictures this afternoon. Sorry about the photoshop, was goofing around. I'm new to it. Dang sun washed everything out. How do you shoot a black car without all the glare?

Spent the weekend re-enforcing the sideskirts and installing the blodi covers.. Looks much better now.

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0905.jpg

IMG_0906.jpg

IMG_0907.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0925.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0935.jpg

IMG_0936.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0939.jpg

IMG_0937.jpg

nsxintright.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, how do you like the car so far? I have a friend who is on rx7club and he was telling me how there is a guy who sold his rx7 for an nsx and hes kind of torn on how he feels about it. I'm sure he was refering to you.

Also the only thing that I would add to that would be the 2003 taillights. Once you switch, the pre 02 tail lights looks too plain.

Great looking NSX! Absolutely reeks of muscle - cheers, and enjoy! Jay

Get a circular polarizer to reduce glare.

Also, shooting in mid-day sun is very tough to do. Just before sunrise or just after sunset is the best time to shoot cars. The light is nice, soft, and even and shows off the curves of cars beautifully.

Sexy looking car though. Sorry if this is a noob question, but what front lip is that?

definitely the wrong time to shoot car. The sunlight is so harsh in these photos. With black, circular polarizer will help. Also, find a nicer location next time. Objects around car become very distracting and take away from your NSXs "pop" factor :)

Thanks for the advise fellas. I should have known, I guess this is why people shoot their cars in parking garages alot?

From the post about your tires before it seems like you got 10,000 miles off the rear set. Sounds like everything is fine.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140751&page=2

BTW, Ken (nsxtasy) will tell you to match the brand and series of tires front to back too. Just a heads up. :biggrin:

I wasn't convinced on the mileage of the old tires and since everyone refused to allign the car, I went with inexpensive tires until I can verify everything.

I'm not worried about it, I don't track the car.

I wasn't convinced on the mileage of the old tires and since everyone refused to allign the car, I went with inexpensive tires until I can verify everything.

I'm not worried about it, I don't track the car.

Fair enough. The car does look super good though.

What are the specs on the rear wheels? I'm running CE's also with 17x8 +38 hi pad for the fronts (BBK should fit just fine) but my rears are 18x9.5 +34 and wondering if it'll clear BBK.

What are the specs on the rear wheels? I'm running CE's also with 17x8 +38 hi pad for the fronts (BBK should fit just fine) but my rears are 18x9.5 +34 and wondering if it'll clear BBK.

CE28N

Front 17x8 inch w/ offset 38 (no spacer needed, 1.5mm clearance BBK,tire size 215-45-17)

Rear 18x9.5 inch w/ offset 34 (no spacer needed, 3mm clearance to BBK,
tire size 265-35-18)

Back