New to me 93 NSX Black on Black.

I thought I would post a couple pics I took today. So far I am really liking this car. :)

2NSX.jpg

3NSX.jpg

4NSX.jpg

Where are you located? There is not any snow on the ground.

Car looks great! Congrats.

They are HP Lightning Rims. Just wonder what makes you think the suspension looks tired. Not all too familiar with these cars.

I live in South Carolina so the weather was awesome today.

They are HP Lightning Rims. Just wonder what makes you think the suspension looks tired. Not all too familiar with these cars.

I think the suspension thing was a joke. They were saying that you should lower the car. :cool:

Wheels are classic. Theres been many NSX's with those wheels. They still look great. Suspension, well I'd just install some Bilsteins set on the lower perch and she'll look perfect and you won't scrap every speedbump. Car looks nice.

Congrats! Very clean car. Lower it then you know what it means....make sure you don't run into problem of taking car out everyday....like me!

I like the way the car looks and the wheels. Mine needs lowering- yours doesn't look to high to me. I don't like em slammed - makes em look too heavy. Nice car - enjoy and glad to have you as a Prime member. Welcome!

Where in SC? I'm Charleston, From the pics looks like Greenville area?

Onempty,
Nice car - looks in grand shape. I have mine 2 months now and every day is a treat! It's a '92 and it's lowered and actually has the same Wings West kit as yours. Mine has H&R lowering springs and Bilsteins which bring it down 1.5 inches. The ride is fine if a bit stiffer than stock, but the cornering is awesome. It looks VERY aggressive and sits great. The only issue is you REALLY have to be careful about curbs, driveways, and bad dips due to the lowered front end. I am meticulous with mine and come across those physical barriers at 45 degrees ALWAYS - sometimes holding up traffic to get the right angle! Looks like you have early signs of "mod-fever", so will be good to see as things progress.
Stay safe,
Acuman

Back