New to Forum

Hello. Just want to introduce myself. My name is Justin Butts. I live in Tampa. I have a 1991 red with black top.58k miles. I have owned my car for about 2 years and absolutely love it. Joined the site to read and learn more and to conversate with other nsx owners.

Justin Butts

This is me and my car.butts.jpg

Welcome aboard! You have shown a lot of class to come and introduce yourself!!! Hats off to you. Nice looking NSX you have there.

Welcome! I am new to the group as well. Nice ride!

I want proof your real name is justin Butts:biggrin: I had the darndest time convincing prime my name is Hugh G. Rection.:redface:

I want proof your real name is justin Butts:biggrin: I had the darndest time convincing prime my name is Hugh G. Rection.:redface:

haha I can scan my id for you lol. Just In Butts. Thats what I tell the ladies when I pick them up off the beach:)

Welcome aboard. Stay away from the for sale section if you know what's good for your wallet :biggrin:

Welcome aboard. Stay away from the for sale section if you know what's good for your wallet :biggrin:

Already been Keeping my eye on things! I don't think canceling the girlfriends birthday for some parts will be worth the aftermath.

Unseemly text deleted...

You've got a great car there, and I mean that.:smile:

Last edited:
Welcome!

I may have to sign up as a member on Fchat as Buster Hymen:biggrin:

haha...we've got to start a thread with names like these. I'm sure there's more out there.

Welcome to the club!

the teen in me wishes to log onto the corvette forums as Seymore Tush.

I've always been fond of Haywood Jablomey

Justin I am sorry for derailing your thread,my bathroom humor got the best of me.Hopefuly you can laugh with me,rather than feel unwelcome. Again the last thing I want to do is discourage thoughtful,enthusiastic new members:redface:

+1
Sorry, OP. We were joking around with you like you were an old hand, not the new guy.

Back