New to forum, but not to Hondas!

I finally decided to join up here.
My name is Sam, and I'm currently in the 'Research' phase of my hunt for an NSX :D
Its been a dream of mine for sometime to find one (in white).
I live in Central FL and I've taken my car to Nabil @ First Class Auto a few times in the past, where my love for the NSX was further reinforced. :smile:

I currently drive a 94 accord, which I've owned for just over 7 years. Plenty of mods done, you can use your imagination to guess :rolleyes:
ddc64394.jpg

Anyways, I'll go back to lurking around now.

haha, just to sum it up ;)
215k on the clock, runs like a champ :)
h22a w/ oem lsd trans (5spd swap)
11lb chromoly flywheel
h23 manual tensioner conversion
chipped/ custom tuned p28
euro r manifold
euro r injectors
euro r fuel rail
euro r valve cover
ferrea ss valves
shimmed 2001 h22a4 lma's
UR pulley
Evap/EGR/FITV/ Cruise delete
Working a/c & p/s ;)
5lug swap with legend GS dual piston calipers and 98 accord v6 rotors
stainless steel brake/clutch lines.
03/04 tsx wheels
koni yellow struts w/ eibach prokits
All urethane bushings
progress rear sway bar
SiR headlights, with custom h4 dual filament wiring + DRL
SiR bumper lights
SiR fogs
SiR Door garnishes
SiR Stainless door sills
SiR Wagon Console
SiR Power folding mirrors
Oem Odyssey (ra1) sunroof visor
96/97 Steering column with S2000 steering wheel [no srs light]
96/97 lighted sun visors
96/97 variable intermittent wipers
96/97 maplights

thats all i can think of from the top of my head :p

Last edited:
the H22 alone does it, niceeee .. btw, take your time ... once you get it though make sure to share the love!! ...

haha, just to sum it up ;)
thats all i can think of from the top of my head :p

A mod addict! you'll fit right in around here... :biggrin:

Welcome! :cool:

He likes his mods for sure. If you want to mod your NSX I hope you have a lot of extra money laying around after you buy it cuz for the good stuff it gets out of hand. Good Luck

He likes his mods for sure. If you want to mod your NSX I hope you have a lot of extra money laying around after you buy it cuz for the good stuff it gets out of hand. Good Luck

The accord has definetely been through a lot.. modding hondas is a cheap hobby though. An NSX won't be as cheap/easy. ;)

Whatever NSX I do end up purchasing will be tastefully modded, Not sure to what extent.. I am hesitant in looking at heavily modded NSX's for sale. I am looking for one that will provide me with years of reliable service :)

Jam Sandwich?

I have had many types of Jam Sandwiches in my life. There is the Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, Blackberry and Blueberry Jam, even some Goose Berry Jam, Appricot and Peach Jam, etc.

My favorite though is when I take two peices of bread and just JAM them together. :biggrin:

Welcome and good luck in the hunt for the New Sports car Experimental.

Keep us posted.

Jam Sandwich?

I have had many types of Jam Sandwiches in my life. There is the Strawberry Jam, Raspberry Jam, Blackberry and Blueberry Jam, even some Goose Berry Jam, Appricot and Peach Jam, etc.

My favorite though is when I take two peices of bread and just JAM them together. :biggrin:

Welcome and good luck in the hunt for the New Sports car Experimental.

Keep us posted.

Thats part of my philosophy, sometimes shit needs to be JAM'ed together :D

I'm definetely going to be purchasing an NSX, its just a matter of when.. and where :p
You'll guys know once I find one.

Welcome and Best of Luck finding just the right one. :) Spend some time in the wiki section, lots of good info in there.

You've got to have one of the best looking 94 Accords on the road.

I looked for an NSX for six months before (recently )buying. I didn't come across many white ones, but of course there are some. Lots of other nice colors, too.

Good luck!

You've got to have one of the best looking 94 Accords on the road.

I looked for an NSX for six months before (recently )buying. I didn't come across many white ones, but of course there are some. Lots of other nice colors, too.

Good luck!

Thank you for the compliment.
The Accord is my pride and joy. It was my first car and I'll never let go of it.

Yes I realize finding a White NSX will be damn near impossible.
I like the other colors too, but to be completely honest, I have a weakspot for white... and sometimes black.

Right now im looking at 92-98 range, I would give my left nut for a 6spd 3.2.. but they are quite pricey.
But hey I could always swap in the 6spd trans right? :p

Back