New to board and just bought dream car :)

Hi guys I recently bought an NSX about 1 month ago! I got a 1991 black on black and i LOOOVE IT! I will put up some pics in a little but just thought i'd say hi to everyone. Hope we can all meet up sometime and chat about what neat mods we can do. I just put Volk LE-37n and JIC coil-over on.

- David :biggrin:

Congratulations on your purchase. You will have many happy hours behind the wheel.

BTW, would you please update your profile so we might know your location and other stuff.

hybridnsx said:
Hi guys I recently bought an NSX about 1 month ago! I got a 1991 black on black and i LOOOVE IT! I will put up some pics in a little but just thought i'd say hi to everyone. Hope we can all meet up sometime and chat about what neat mods we can do. I just put Volk LE-37n and JIC coil-over on.

- David :biggrin:

Congrats..can't wait to see the pics.

OBTW, where are you located at?

Thanks for the kind words guys! I will have pics up tonite. Me and SimonS2k might go get boba tonite if he gives me a call. We both have new NSX's now and would love to meet anyone else in the area that might be close. Me and Simon used to hang out at Reseda and Devonshire at the LA Fitness plaza which has boba and some other neat places to hang out and chat. If you guys want to do a meet tonite or another nite. I'm in So. Cal in San Fernando Valley. Maybe I will start a thread up in So. Cal section if this thing flys.

Pics are cominggggggg...........!!!!! :wink:

- David

great, another attendee for NSXPO 2005 :biggrin:

Congrats!!! and Welcome to NSX family :smile:

Here is a picture when I first got it BONE STOCK :)
11658CIMG3289-med.JPG

After I got wheels and dropped it a little bit
11658CIMG3383-med.JPG

Here is a picture I took with the sunset in the background.
11658CIMG3295-med.JPG

I think i'm going to drop it a little lower in the front and back but the front a little more than the back... what you think?

They are awesome! I had tien RA on my s2000, tien HA on my AE86 and Tanabe sustec-pro on my civic and I like these the best. They are really comfortable on the streets even at a low setting.

Yah I think i'm like you I like the car slammed ;)

Ok, thanks. Ive been wondering about what kind of suspension I want to buy. Been debating between Tein or HKS. Almost forgot about JIC. I might take that into consideration. I want a nice smooth ride as im tired of the stiff ride on my Integra. I have Apex N1 Pros on that car. Post more pics when you drop your car more.

Nice pics Dave! Your car looks even better in person. It was good to see ya at Boba City. Can't wait to start modding up my NSX!

Bought Vanessa on Oct. 1, 2004 and since those pics I've added...

- Wings West Front lip and side skirts (Special thanks to Joe @ Wet Works Garage for the awesome paint match)

- NSX-R Shift Bootie
- NSX-R Door Sill plates
- Back Yard Special Carbon Door Trim
- JDM NA2 NSX-R Nose Badge
- S2000 Antenna

on order

- Tein S-tech coils
- Sparco Ring leather steering wheel
- NSX-R horn button
- 2002 NSX-R Tail Lamps

I'll have to take some new pictures real soon!

Back