• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New TE37 rims

Finally got them on... a few shots from today...

PB080040.JPG

PB080042.JPG

PB080043.JPG

PB080045.JPG

PB080046.JPG

PB080057.JPG

PB080050.JPG

They look sick. What are the specs?

18x7.5 215/35
19x9.5 275/30 Pirelli P-Zero Nero's

Somehow the camera just doesn't capture the color well, I need to have some professional shots done instead of using my point n click. I really like the look... they're very dark, makes the car look like a stealth bomber.

Last edited:
18x7.5 215/35
19x9.5 275/30 Pirelli P-Zero Nero's

Somehow the camera just doesn't capture the color well, I need to have some professional shots done instead of using my point n click. I really like the look... they're very dark, makes the car look like a stealth bomber.

Do you know the offsets? Also, what's the weight?

I definitely think the stealth look comes across very well. I'd love to see some motion shots.

Do you know the offsets? Also, what's the weight?

I definitely think the stealth look comes across very well. I'd love to see some motion shots.

Weight is light... lol.

offsets are 35 and 40. (I can't remember which is which, I'd have to go look).

I'll get some motion shots at some point, but we're entering winter here, and the weather is pretty crappy.

I had this setup years ago and I never really got into it. It is different. I ended up with Advan RG2s in gold. That would look really good on your car. I am running TA CE28Ns and love how you dont have to clean a dark wheel with the crappy weather up here. LOL

Last edited:
Badass, now go and lower her down a bit more :cool:

Lovely looking NSX and I hope you get an Xmas card from the nice folks at DF .. it looks like a mobile showroom for them :smile:

Definately a stealth look!!

regards, Paul

:biggrin:Love em. I saw a set for sale and I wanted them soo bad I was almost considering painting my car silver so I could put em on!

looks great i wanted to do with his my car but i think you should of went with an aggressive offset like adrenaline_nsx had with his TE's... I think the beauty of the TE's are when they are concaved just my .02 :biggrin:

This looks great. Tell me about the rear emblem.

There's a threead around here somewhere about it. Just an OEM Honda emblem that I sanded down and spray painted flat black before sticking it on my car. I love it.

I did the same on the front, but I didn't sand it... the paint came off really quick in a rain storm. (chipped off, didn't adhere to the emblem.) Thus I now have a Type R emblem up there.

I ordered it from SOS... oh, and you have to trim the pegs off of it while you're at it so it will sit flush on the rear lamp.

You just made my mouth salivate... *GULP*

First time im seeing mag blue goodness on an NSX.

Your car truly is the sex.

Back