New Speed Channel TV Series - "Fine Tuned" with Tyson Beckford

I was at a meet last night in Eagle Rock (Los Angeles, CA) and Speed Channel's new TV series ("Fine Tuned" with Tyson Beckford) showed up to shoot some video and do some interviews. Since I was the only NSX there, they of course had to interview me (the "mature" tuner :rolleyes: ) and they shot a lot of video of my NSX.

I'm not sure when it will air.

I was at a meet last night in Eagle Rock (Los Angeles, CA) and Speed Channel's new TV series ("Fine Tuned" with Tyson Beckford) showed up to shoot some video and do some interviews. Since I was the only NSX there, they of course had to interview me (the "mature" tuner :rolleyes: ) and they shot a lot of video of my NSX.

I'm not sure when it will air.

Nice Steve! I hope I can catch it on tv..

i would definitly love to see it air. your nsx appears to be a very fine example to represent us.

My NSX may be making an appearance in some upcoming episodes as well. I think the air date is either June 12 or July 12 I cant remember.

My NSX may be making an appearance in some upcoming episodes as well. I think the air date is either June 12 or July 12 I cant remember.

Brandon,

Your NSX was the one that the production team followed into the parking lot, right? Man... you have a great looking NSX. I have never seen that diffuser before... very nice. What kind is it? You should post some photos of that diffuser. Also, which wide body kit do you have?

Steve

It may have been my car but I wasnt the one driving it, i live about two and a half hours away. I am having some work done at Cure Automotive where they are filming "Fine Tuned" and they called and asked if they could use my car for the show, I am pretty good friends with the guys at Cure so I told them whatever they need go for it. I have the BRS GT widebody and it is the diffuser that comes with the widebody, everything on the car was purchased from Cure. Turbo coming soon.............

i would definitly love to see it air. your nsx appears to be a very fine example to represent us.

Very nice... keep us updated ! :) Would love to see your NSX on tv ... (Tyson doesn't hurt either) ;)

sweet. keep us postd and pls post the video :smile:

Just saw the episode tonight and it was sweet! The yellow NSX was real nice and the silver wide body was crazy! Man was that thing amazing.:eek: For those that missed it they modded a civic into a JDM tuner and it turned out cool. But the NSX's were my favorite part of the show. Hope you guys got to see it but if not, check the www.speedtv.com website for re-runs. You won't want to miss this one again. :biggrin:

Fri, Jul 27 10:00AM
Pilot Thu, Aug 2 9:00PM
Pilot Thu, Aug 2 1:00AM
Pilot Fri, Aug 3 10:00AM
For Art's Sake Thu, Aug 9 9:00PM
For Art's Sake Thu, Aug 9 1:00AM
For Art's Sake Fri, Aug 10 10:00AM
Thu, Aug 16 9:00PM
Thu, Aug 16 1:00AM

Some behind the scenes footage

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zrMmdXGvCg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8zrMmdXGvCg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Back