New SoCal Owner

Hello guys! My name is Michael I just recently purchased a 1993 Formula Red from one of the prime member down here in SoCal just wanted to pop in and introduce my self. I been wanting an NSX for the longest time but it was never really the right time, finally after a year of serious looking finally found the NSX for me. I have already started ordering parts so stay tuned! Hope to see you guys around the area!
1904002_10156301323035705_791495453367551900_n.jpg

10514656_10156301322935705_8832545844221507740_n.jpg

Welcome aboard M13X. Every first Thursday of the month we get together as a group at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa. We gather from 6-9PM. See you tomorrow.

Congrats and welcome to the "family". Keep an eye in the SoCal section for upcoming meets and events like the one below.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...of-2016-NSX-SoCal-Monthly-meeting-January-7th

Thanks! I was just looking at that meet going to try to make it depends on what time I'm off work.

Welcome aboard M13X. Every first Thursday of the month we get together as a group at South Coast Acura in Costa Mesa. We gather from 6-9PM. See you tomorrow.

I will try to make it tomorrow have to see what time I can get off work :frown:. Hopefully I'll make it!

Thanks guys! I just saw that meet for tomorrow I will try to make it! depends on when I can get off work :frown:

Thanks everyone! Hopefully I can get off early today and meet up with you guys!

Zack Russell did say there were quite a few interested party didn't know it was someone on the forum.

I was also in communication with Russell about the car, and he was very open and communicative about the car. My schedule didn't work out allowing me to view it. Glad it found a home!

Don't know what's going on lately but I notice that these couple of month there are so many people looking for NSX than before.

Back